Sam Faiers #12 We know what you did last winter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So was there also rumours of Tommy cheating? Was that what the clip was about? I don't remember that one towie šŸ˜® sorry to keep going on lol

So Paul apparently cheated in om Greg's stag do?
There was an episode on Towie where I think Chloe Sims and Danni spoke to Georgia about Tommy rumours and she was quite calm then sent Tommy a message or called him to meet her. He then goes to Georgia's parents house and waits for her and looks tit scared!!

He denies is and Georgia again, seems quite calm and agrees with him about she knows its just a rumour.

He looked too nervous to me for it to be a rumour and I'd say he probably did cheat on her then.

Wouldn't be surprised if he did and she knew and they both kept quiet as they were desperate to be the "Essex power couple"

When they first got together, here are episodes where she gives him rules while they are away and he definitely comes across like he would have been seeing more than one girl at the same time.

She does seem to have "tamed" him though

Yeah, so Tommy went to another girls room with someone (canā€™t remember who it said and canā€™t find the clip anymore) and asked Diags to ā€œcoverā€ for him - Dani is telling Georgia about this. From what I can tell, Tommy manages to convince Georgia nothing went on but the comments suggest he most definitely has cheated, at least at some point šŸ˜…
And yes! Thatā€™s the way Iā€™m reading it anyway šŸ§
Oh I forgot about that allegation too!!!

Georgia always comes across that with all the allegations, that she knew about them and knew they were rumours

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Sheā€™s turned the comments off on that story aswell šŸ™„ knows she will get backlash šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Canā€™t get over the basic AF Ascot outfit. She didnā€™t even try! Also that whole outfit was a hit 5-10 years ago

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I just type in the search box Mummy diaries and they all come up? This is in the SkyGo app on my iPad I do it but should be exactly the same on the TV? Just go to the search icon and type it in
I canā€™t find a search box on my Sky? I think Iā€™ll have to download the app instead, thank you!

Just downloaded Brit box so I can watch the Baby Diaries. You can tell Sams mum and Billie canā€™t stand Paul! Alarm bells should have rung straight away when he didnā€™t want to move in with her even though sheā€™s about to pop!

Reactions: 10
I canā€™t find a search box on my Sky? I think Iā€™ll have to download the app instead, thank you!
I had the same issue! There is a search button on the sky remote, if you press that you can search. I found all the seasons of the mummy diaries but couldnā€™t find the baby diaries

• Heart
Reactions: 1
What a f***ing hypocrite. To use my favourite tattle phrase this boils my piss. Do you understand what hypocrisy is Sam? For instance itā€™s where someone complains about A big crowd together outside but that someone has a great big INDOOR party on Christmas Day when itā€™s against the rules set down to protect us. Itā€™s when someone moans about not going to school sports day when that someone has gone to a luxury destination, then not isolated when they got back, both completely against the rules which the rest of your local community were doing the right thing. See also shutting the stable door after (rosieā€™s) horse has bolted and ā€˜how to be a self-entitled twitā€™
At least ITV seem to have finally realised their mistake.

Reactions: 25
What a f***ing hypocrite. To use my favourite tattle phrase this boils my piss. Do you understand what hypocrisy is Sam? For instance itā€™s where someone complains about A big crowd together outside but that someone has a great big INDOOR party on Christmas Day when itā€™s against the rules set down to protect us. Itā€™s when someone moans about not going to school sports day when that someone has gone to a luxury destination, then not isolated when they got back, both completely against the rules which the rest of your local community were doing the right thing. See also shutting the stable door after (rosieā€™s) horse has bolted and ā€˜how to be a self-entitled twitā€™
At least ITV seem to have finally realised their mistake.
Yep. I really really hope this is why sheā€™s been ditched from the frumpy diaries

Thatā€™s wild about Tommy! They always come across as being so over the top in love ha I did find it a bit random when they got their new house and he said he put it in Georgiaā€™s name only, someone asked why and he said so she would be set for life if anything happened to him. I thought it was very random šŸ™ˆ
I think thatā€™s code for ā€˜i canā€™t get a mortgageā€™

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I had the same issue! There is a search button on the sky remote, if you press that you can search. I found all the seasons of the mummy diaries but couldnā€™t find the baby diaries
Baby diaries is only 1 episode but it's on Britbox. Think you can still get a month free

Which remote control for Sky do you have?

Reactions: 1
How does BP have so many pictures on his Instagram but the last one he has with Rosie that wasnā€™t her birthday is 2 years agošŸ˜±

• Wow
  • Sad
How does BP have so many pictures on his Instagram but the last one he has with Rosie that wasnā€™t her birthday is 2 years agošŸ˜±
It was like the clip of them in bed yesterday, heā€™s wrapped around bbp and sheā€™s with Rosie on the other side of the bed. Such a strange set up. Itā€™s like the boy has to be with dad and the girl with mum. Wonder what would have happened if they had 2 boys or 2 girls šŸ™

Reactions: 20
It was like the clip of them in bed yesterday, heā€™s wrapped around bbp and sheā€™s with Rosie on the other side of the bed. Such a strange set up. Itā€™s like the boy has to be with dad and the girl with mum. Wonder what would have happened if they had 2 boys or 2 girls šŸ™
Maybe Iā€™m being unreasonable but I find those videos of BP staring intently into LPā€™s eyes really unsettling

Reactions: 17
Thanks so much! I found the search bar but The Mummy Diaries arenā€™t coming upšŸ˜¢

Baby diaries is only 1 episode but it's on Britbox. Think you can still get a month free

Which remote control for Sky do you have?
Itā€™s a Sky Q remote!

Love the way she has to turn to the side to show off her Chanel trainers. Ffs, you really canā€™t buy class can you?!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.