Sam Faiers #12 We know what you did last winter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She may want to show off, the sly simple cow but those trainers really look tit with that outfit. Really can’t stand her

Reactions: 8
Could they have not put LBP in something other than joggers and yeezy’s for the Father’s Day dinner 🙄 Even BBP managed to get out of his joggers for a change!

Reactions: 9
That’s wild about Tommy! They always come across as being so over the top in love ha I did find it a bit random when they got their new house and he said he put it in Georgia’s name only, someone asked why and he said so she would be set for life if anything happened to him. I thought it was very random 🙈
More likely if his business fails it can’t be touched.

Reactions: 16
Could they have not put LBP in something other than joggers and yeezy’s for the Father’s Day dinner 🙄 Even BBP managed to get out of his joggers for a change!
LBP in joggers for dinner at the Dorchester reinforces in my mind that there is more going on with him than they've been public about. I'm sure it's been mentioned here before, speculation about him being on the autism spectrum, and sensory issues and being particular about clothes can definitely be part of that

Reactions: 19
Seeing BBP in his full England tracksuit gave me the biggest ick ever. What an absolute turn off. If I turned around and seen my partner sat on the sofa in a full kit, I’d think, what a prick and walk out.
full kit wanker 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
LBP in joggers for dinner at the Dorchester reinforces in my mind that there is more going on with him than they've been public about. I'm sure it's been mentioned here before, speculation about him being on the autism spectrum, and sensory issues and being particular about clothes can definitely be part of that
I think it that was the case, she would have exploited that on the show or tried to get a new show focusing on their family dynamic. Years ago, Katie Price gained a lot of respect for her parenting of Harvey. Surely Sam would try and do the same.

Reactions: 5
That’s wild about Tommy! They always come across as being so over the top in love ha I did find it a bit random when they got their new house and he said he put it in Georgia’s name only, someone asked why and he said so she would be set for life if anything happened to him. I thought it was very random 🙈
I dunno….I don’t really buy into them that much tbh.

Reactions: 7
I think it that was the case, she would have exploited that on the show or tried to get a new show focusing on their family dynamic. Years ago, Katie Price gained a lot of respect for her parenting of Harvey. Surely Sam would try and do the same.
I'm not sure she would because in her eyes it would mean her family isn't perfect. Or maybe they just don't know yet.

When she put a story up a couple of weeks ago showing that they were yet again in Garsons, LP was looking at the animals and I heard him say they were all out of place so he's going to line them up again. I'm no professional but I think there is something definitely there.

Reactions: 21
Either that or he’s just completely spoilt to tit and is allowed to do whatever he wants

Reactions: 18
This would be so ironic considering the rumours she is anti-vax, one of the main conspiracies surrounding vaccines is that they cause autism.

Reactions: 7
If theres a blue button with a microphone in the middle, hold that and say "mummy diaries" and it will bring them up for you
and if you’re Scottish then say it in an English accent like everyone in my house has to do ALL THE bleeping TIME. Put on my best Gaynor voice and I’m good to go 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.