Sam Faiers #12 We know what you did last winter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bet she’s only interested in a camping trip because Luisa has a massive RV type thing too. She’s so predictable!

Reactions: 24
Didn’t she say she was going in an RV around Switzerland? That’ll be interesting as I’m sure Brit’s can’t get in atm

Reactions: 8
Shes so image conscious it’s probably because their hair is naturally curly and when it’s wet it looks straight. She’s a ridiculous person.

Reactions: 9
Kim and Kanye went through a phase of leaving their kids hair wet and she is Surrey’s answer to Kim K after all 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Now we know why she was so desperate to move to SURREY. All the WAGs she can be mates with
And a lot will probably be Chelsea WAGS since she’s near Cobham or at least pretends to be. BBP will be bursting into brunch like “ARSENALLLLLL! ARSENALLLLLLL!”

• Haha
Reactions: 6
And a lot will probably be Chelsea WAGS since she’s near Cobham or at least pretends to be. BBP will be bursting into brunch like “ARSENALLLLLL! ARSENALLLLLLL!”
I was wondering about that too 😂 I live not too far from her and all the Chelsea ones live round Cobham and Oxshott (100% she will try and buy next house there when they give up their Esher rental). Presumably she’s met them through BP’s private school, don’t see there being many Arsenal WAGs in that neck of the woods. Maybe BBP will have to convert.

Reactions: 7
Oh bet she's loving hanging out with the WAGS 😂 what a cringe lord, stick to your roots manfa

Reactions: 5
The video of the kids hugging is so forced! I bet they fight like cat and dog when the camera isn't on them!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.