Sam Faiers #12 We know what you did last winter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dave has a drinking problem, there are a few episodes where they reference that he drinks a lot and joke that he can’t cope without one. BP was massively controlling in the early episodes and actually really awful to Sam but he seems different now and she’s the controlling one.

Reactions: 12
Oh god woman, just give it up with pouting ‘n’ peace signs. It’s not 1996 and you’re not Posh Spice. You’re not posh anything despite the agonising lengths you go to to persuade us otherwise ✌🏻👄

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I think Billie could be pregnant… 🤷🏼‍♀️
She’s done some photo shoots recently and she doesn’t seem to be pregnant or trying to hide a stomach 🤷🏻‍♀️ But maybe if she’s early days the start of the new show could be the announcement for them!?
Speaking of pregnancies, I was thinking earlier…no more mummy diaries for Sam = no more babies? 🧐 I’d be surprised to see her continue expanding their family out of the limelight…

Reactions: 6
The cheek of Sam complaining about Covid restrictions and the football fan crowd... restrictions didn't stop her jetting off to Maldives did it?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
That’s wild about Tommy! They always come across as being so over the top in love ha I did find it a bit random when they got their new house and he said he put it in Georgia’s name only, someone asked why and he said so she would be set for life if anything happened to him. I thought it was very random 🙈

• Wow
Reactions: 10
SHES GOT A BRASS bleeping NECK THIS ONE!!! How dare she 😡😡😡 I’m Scottish & she’s bitter 🤣🤣 absolute clown! 🤡 weren’t saying that yesterday when you were parading about yesterday at Ferne’s ascot party!
She’s bloody unbelievable, it’s fine to fly off to the bleeping Maldives during a travel ban though

The cheek of Sam complaining about Covid restrictions and the football fan crowd... restrictions didn't stop her jetting off to Maldives did it?
She takes the absolute piss

Reactions: 10
SHES GOT A BRASS bleeping NECK THIS ONE!!! How dare she 😡😡😡 I’m Scottish & she’s bitter 🤣🤣 absolute clown! 🤡 weren’t saying that yesterday when you were parading about yesterday at Ferne’s ascot party!
She's unbelievable.... like she'd go to Rosies sports day anyway

Reactions: 8
Wow... how the f*ck can she say that when her life has not changed a bit with covid restrictions. Oh sorry you never got your 30th party but you have been on holiday, able to work alllll through lockdown, dancing away at your friends house yesterday (and I’m sure plenty of other ‘work’ parties) what a cheek!!!!

can’t see BBP cheating he can barely be bothered to get off of the sofa never mind get his leg over

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Seeing BBP in his full England tracksuit gave me the biggest ick ever. What an absolute turn off. If I turned around and seen my partner sat on the sofa in a full kit, I’d think, what a prick and walk out.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Absolute double standards. All the holidays etc. Laughable to even comment hahaha.

Seeing BBP in his full England tracksuit gave me the biggest ick ever. What an absolute turn off. If I turned around and seen my partner sat on the sofa in a full kit, I’d think, what a prick and walk out.
Full kit w*nker

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Please someone tell me how I can find all season on sky demand😩
I just type in the search box Mummy diaries and they all come up? This is in the SkyGo app on my iPad I do it but should be exactly the same on the TV? Just go to the search icon and type it in

Reactions: 1
The nerve of her posting that photo. The irony is unbelievable.

Covid restrictions didn’t stop her jetting off to the Maldives when others had to cancel Christmas with their families at short notice due to rule changes.
Covid restrictions didn’t prevent her from seeing her family and organising multiple get togethers under the guise of work, when millions of others weren’t seeing anybody at all.
She has flaunted every rule that there is, and bemoans a sports day that she probably would have begrudged attending anyway!
I hope the press pick up on her double standards. She’s an entitled twit. I’m glad ITV have dropped her. Hopefully she won’t darken any tv screens again.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
The nerve of her posting that photo. The irony is unbelievable.

Covid restrictions didn’t stop her jetting off to the Maldives when others had to cancel Christmas with their families at short notice due to rule changes.
Covid restrictions didn’t prevent her from seeing her family and organising multiple get togethers under the guise of work, when millions of others weren’t seeing anybody at all.
She has flaunted every rule that there is, and bemoans a sports day that she probably would have begrudged attending anyway!
I hope the press pick up on her double standards. She’s an entitled twit. I’m glad ITV have dropped her. Hopefully she won’t darken any tv screens again.
Exactly this 👏🏻👏🏻 The self entitlement is shocking, I cannot stand her. Yeah bloody get togethers right the way through and a house full on Christmas Day, selfish witch

Think she’s trying to be like her mate Luisa. She’s ranted on her Instagram stories this morning about it but Sam don’t have the balls to go that far

I think Chatty Dave has an alcohol problem.
Remember the fiasco when flying to Billie's wedding.
Plus he lost 6 stone when in prison for 12 months - no booze!
Definitely an alcohol problem! An old ep of mummy diaries was on TV other day, the one where Dave goes on a date, BBP and Greg go is disguise to watch and he necked a full glass of white wine in one go!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.