Sam Faiers #12 We know what you did last winter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watching her cbd stories and was convinced she said ‘my diarrhoea has gone from zero to every day’ 😭 (sadly it was diary)

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Good point 😂

Anyone see that ridiculous post about getting the trampoline park to open just for them? She really is trying to impress them all isn't she?
I saw this , she put that she got it to open for the whole class then on the stories there were only about 3 kids there?

I’m surprised she even went, thought she was too good for the Essex lot these days

Reactions: 4
How shocking are them dresses for an Ascot party? She’s not much of a Surrey hun after all.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I know she doesn't follow the rules but are we allowed parties now?
I really hope itv drop Billie and Ferne too. So tired of
The mums on the loose

Reactions: 6
I was hoping the Saxophone was broken hence why i hadn't heard it for a while....but no they made a bloody appearance at the Chavs Tea Party while they sing "Mums on the loose" 😒

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Chatty Dave also did time for planning a gold bullion robbery - what’s he like!
I think Chatty Dave has an alcohol problem.
Remember the fiasco when flying to Billie's wedding.
Plus he lost 6 stone when in prison for 12 months - no booze!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.