Sam Faiers #12 We know what you did last winter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I right that they shouldn’t be dancing

If you can’t do it at a wedding and nightclubs are still shut........

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Am I right that they shouldn’t be dancing

If you can’t do it at a wedding and nightclubs are still shut........
That's what I thought? Even weddings have no dancing and social distancing. To be honest I'm at the point where as far as I'm concerned people can do what they like. But all that social distancing and adhering to the rules on tv then breaking the rules off cameras is a bit of a joke.

Reactions: 13
I've just watched The Baby Diaries on Britbox. Now fell into a rabbit hole watch season 1 of the Mummy Diaries. Jesus they're a pair of idiots 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wonder if she's off to "LA BABY"
Remember watching the series around 4 years ago when Sam announced she was moving to LA and went out there and cruised around in a Bentley thinking she's some A list celeb......try the other end of the alphabet instead Sam.
Omg yes, can’t believe I forgot about this 🤣🤣

Sorry if this has been mentioned previously (I’m new to the thread), does anyone know anything about Paul supposedly cheating at some point in the relationship? 🧐 I’ve seen something on Tiktok (I know, of all places) 🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Sorry if this has been mentioned previously (I’m new to the thread), does anyone know anything about Paul supposedly cheating at some point in the relationship? 🧐 I’ve seen something on Tiktok (I know, of all places) 🤣
No what's the tik tok say? I don't think this has been mentioned before 😮

Reactions: 3
This is top fodder for a BP shagging his mum joke ! I cannot believe he would have another woman interested in him . We need more deets.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Oooh that would explain the shift in control in the relationship, wouldn’t it? Still not convinced tho lol

They are talking about Tommy Mallett here and then Paul’s name gets brought into it 🤷🏻‍♀️ This is the first I’d heard of it too, which was the main reason I came to find this thread tbh 😂
If that useless lump of lard cheats on her and she puts up with it then she needs to give her head a wobble. Honestly, what does he bring to the table, other than snogging tips from his mum

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So what does it mean by dani tells Georgia? Where's that come from? Sorry to derail

So what does it mean by dani tells Georgia? Where's that come from? Sorry to derail
Sorry - I probably should’ve cropped that bit out! That was just the tiktok video what the comment I found was on. The tiktok was a scene from TOWIE where Dani Armstrong is telling Georgia about something about Tommy Mallett. Which is also why I find it strange someone would bring Paul into the comments on the video considering this was well after Sam’s towie days and therefore totally unrelated 🤷🏻‍♀️

Sorry - I probably should’ve cropped that bit out! That was just the tiktok video what the comment I found was on. The tiktok was a scene from TOWIE where Dani Armstrong is telling Georgia about something about Tommy Mallett. Which is also why I find it strange someone would bring Paul into the comments on the video considering this was well after Sam’s towie days and therefore totally unrelated 🤷🏻‍♀️
So was there also rumours of Tommy cheating? Was that what the clip was about? I don't remember that one towie 😮 sorry to keep going on lol

So Paul apparently cheated in om Greg's stag do?

Reactions: 1
Yea it’s true….. it was with Gaynor…. His ma

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So was there also rumours of Tommy cheating? Was that what the clip was about? I don't remember that one towie 😮 sorry to keep going on lol

So Paul apparently cheated in om Greg's stag do?
Yeah, so Tommy went to another girls room with someone (can’t remember who it said and can’t find the clip anymore) and asked Diags to “cover” for him - Dani is telling Georgia about this. From what I can tell, Tommy manages to convince Georgia nothing went on but the comments suggest he most definitely has cheated, at least at some point 😅
And yes! That’s the way I’m reading it anyway 🧐

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.