Sam Faiers #12 We know what you did last winter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The last two series were so boring due to the lack of Gaynor and chatty Dave - basically the two people who show that their lives aren’t perfect and provide some entertainment! I think the wedding went to Billie’s head and she has changed so much compared to how she was in the earlier series.
Sam has always been a bit deluded (LA BABY, baby Paul speaking Spanish, being a photographer) but their lifestyles used to be realistic and normal.

Reactions: 21
Did anyone else see on her stories yesterday someone asked why the animal theme? And basically confirmed it was because LP loves animals so it felt personal to her…. Don’t worry about Poor Rosie. Could easily have said it was both children

Reactions: 11
I’m watching mummy diaries from the start, only really watched the last 2 seasons before… and MY GOD why is EVERYTHING a hassle with BP!?

Reactions: 10
I’m watching mummy diaries from the start, only really watched the last 2 seasons before… and MY GOD why is EVERYTHING a hassle with BP!?
same! My box started recording them lovingly for me 🙄 but just starting maternity leave with no baby as of yet I’ve sat and watched them. Sam is doing my head in right from the beginning, who does she think she is? Spanish lessons, LA baby, obsessed with marriage and more kids 🙄
But little Paul is very manipulative and they pander to everything for him.

I’ve just got to Rosie being born and Sam saying she doesn’t want Rosie left out……oh dear 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 13
I had this conversation with my husband. Why is a property developer renting? You would invest money you earn in a property if that's your line of work?
Billie and Greg are not in that line of work but have bought their own property. It needed doing up but they'be bought well. What Billie and Greg have done is what I would expect Paul the developer to do. Paul is in the business and not investing in his own property? Also why won't he marry her? Does he have a secret property portfolio hiden away? 🤣 👀

I've noticed since Billie and Gregs wedding the girls haven't been as close. I feel Billy is very close to her mum and Dave. I feel Sam thinks they're too common for her.
I prefer to watch Billie and Greg over Sam and Paul. Sam just wants to be Luisa Zissman and have her life.
Who'd wanna be Luisa tho🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Well, her husband had a net worth of 36 million and then sold his company for 62 million so obviously Sam wishes she was Luisa 😂 BBP isn’t bringing in that kind of money.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Why does she always need to add *outfit by Rosie* when Rosie is wearing normal children’s clothes instead of the beige designer grandma clothes Sam dresses her in.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Why does she always need to add *outfit by Rosie* when Rosie is wearing normal children’s clothes instead of the beige designer grandma clothes Sam dresses her in.
Because she’s gearing her up to be the next auntie Claudia the stylist 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.