Sam Faiers #12 We know what you did last winter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
SO glad Sam has been binned by ITV - BBP will never propose, there will be no more babies, her children will never go to sleep in their own beds and her businesses will always flop. BBP will continue to snog Gaynor though. So nothing new. Bring on Billie and Greg 👏🏻
Joey was so in love with her. He wasn’t innocent but she was downright nasty to him all the time and really talked down to him. I think if she was willing to act like that on camera she was probably worse behind the scenes. I don’t think she’s changed, she’s just got better at hiding it.
She probably takes after her dad, he used to knock Sue around, and she looks just like him.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She probably takes after her dad, he used to knock Sue around, and she looks just like him.
There are some strong genes on that side of the family. Arfur has the look of their dad too.

Reactions: 6
It’s weird how the show ending for Sam coincides with the house they are renting being sold. BBP is definitely not ready to make the commitment with Sam to actually buy a place together. That along with the fact that their taste seems to be way above their actual budget
It’s weird how the show ending for Sam coincides with the house they are renting being sold. BBP is definitely not ready to make the commitment with Sam to actually buy a place together. That along with the fact that their taste seems to be way above their actual budget
Fur coat no knickers. Sorry, bit crude, but it's how I've always thought of her.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Plastic surgery is a wonderful thing Billie.
I almost forgot Billie had red hair...both changed sooo much!! So the house Sam’s been living in is now being sold? I thought they were buying a house someone posted awhile back? It was a beautiful house. If their offer wasn’t accepted and they were beat by someone else that’s got to sting!!

Reactions: 4
Plastic surgery is a wonderful thing Billie.
Tbf I think Billie has definitely had some tweaks but I think a big part of her change is her weight loss and hair colour and better makeup. Sam looks like a completely different woman!

Reactions: 15
Tbf I think Billie has definitely had some tweaks but I think a big part of her change is her weight loss and hair colour and better makeup. Sam looks like a completely different woman!
And lips 🤣

Reactions: 2
I remember them saying they’d never had any work done and wouldn’t have any either. And I would always think, bloody hell they look good. Wish they’d be a bit more open if they had work and tweakments.
Everyone has the right to change their mind too, but if they’re shouting about the benefits of collagen (😶) and also getting filler whilst I think they have none, then I feel lied to 😂

Reactions: 5
I remember them saying they’d never had any work done and wouldn’t have any either. And I would always think, bloody hell they look good. Wish they’d be a bit more open if they had work and tweakments.
Everyone has the right to change their mind too, but if they’re shouting about the benefits of collagen (😶) and also getting filler whilst I think they have none, then I feel lied to 😂
She must have. In the first series of towie (where that pic is from) she's got a head shaped like a brick 😂 and she just looks unnatural now

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I really like their dad (, Dave. I know he’s not their real dad but has brought them up etc. But I feel like they treat him like tit! Especially Sam!!!!

Reactions: 18
Yeah and he’s close with Greg or rather Greg makes the effort like a normal son in law. You can see Dave thinks BBP is a dick 🤣
They may think he's a dick but I personally wouldn't value the opinion of a drug dealing armed robber.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.