Sam Faiers #12 We know what you did last winter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Totally agree with this. Lots of comments about how Billie and Greg are so likeable.
He is a scumbag for what he has done. The only reason he didn't get into big trouble is because the guys that went to prison wouldn't grass him up.
What did he do?!

Same here. She deserves to be shown up for what she is. I couldn't even give my lovely old Dad a proper funeral and she was swanning about sunning herself on hols whilst rest of us followed rules and respected the Nhs.
My heart goes out to you! It boils my blood when on the other end of the (bbp) spectrum people are so insular so selfish with zero empathy with their actions in the strict second lockdown.
YOU JUST KNOW her 30th bday, Maldives, and a expected engagement - was her building the mood and constructing the scenic pictures. Helping to guide that lump to get down on one knee.
Well we had the last laugh!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
There’s a lady who comes on here who’s local and she said the current house has been sold so she’s got to move somewhere
I'm almost certain they've sacked her off but maybe this is also something to do with it? she made such a deal of moving in to that 'perfect house', maybe wont want their moving from it documented

Reactions: 13
Maybe they’re quitting the show ‘cos BP wants to snog his mum without the cameras around.. 😂🥶

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What did he do?!
I just come on to reply but I see that the article has been linked.
If I remember correctly Greg's uncle was involved in this too.
They ripped off a lot of people. Not the cheeky chap family man he tries to portray.
And let's not forget the stepdad being sent down for robbery!

Reactions: 6
Yet everyone watches their so-called show... the word is that the house of their dreams has indeed been sold so time for the hook to be slung!

Reactions: 4
If you look back at the whole series they have been based on Sam chasing dreams that never happen and I’m sure ITV and their viewers are bored of it. From moving countries to home schooling she was full of tit and almost panicking from one idea to the next to look like she had something going on in her life. The only thing that would have saved her was the proposal storyline and they knew that was never going to happen.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
It’s weird how the show ending for Sam coincides with the house they are renting being sold. BBP is definitely not ready to make the commitment with Sam to actually buy a place together. That along with the fact that their taste seems to be way above their actual budget

Reactions: 15
Totally agree with this. Lots of comments about how Billie and Greg are so likeable.
He is a scumbag for what he has done. The only reason he didn't get into big trouble is because the guys that went to prison wouldn't grass him up.
He must be pretty powerful and well respected in his line of “work” for people to not grass him up. He comes across as such a nice likeable guy on television and you can see he obviously adores Billie but I don’t think you get very far in the criminal world without having a bit of a nasty streak. I don’t think he is all he seems. I’ve heard rumours of drug dealing too with Billie also being involved. I feel conflicted about whether I like them or not because they aren’t good people if they are doing any of this, but their public persona is so wholesome you sort of get sucked into liking them.

Reactions: 17
He must be pretty powerful and well respected in his line of “work” for people to not grass him up. He comes across as such a nice likeable guy on television and you can see he obviously adores Billie but I don’t think you get very far in the criminal world without having a bit of a nasty streak. I don’t think he is all he seems. I’ve heard rumours of drug dealing too with Billie also being involved. I feel conflicted about whether I like them or not because they aren’t good people if they are doing any of this, but their public persona is so wholesome you sort of get sucked into liking them.
Also everyone moaning about BBP and a rift with Sam's family, maybe he doesn't want to mix with dodgy people 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 12
Also everyone moaning about BBP and a rift with Sam's family, maybe he doesn't want to mix with dodgy people 🤷‍♀️
BBP has his quirks but tbh he’s probably the most sane and normal one of the lot 😳

• Haha
I know she slapped him after the incident in Marbella but she said it a few times that everyone slaps their boyfriend and that it's normal.

She's grim.

Yes, that's it - she said "everyone slaps their boyfriends". It came across that it was perfectly normal to her, but sounded 😢😱.

Joey Essex loved her - BBP, probably loves her too - I think Sam, only loves Sam.

The trip to the Maldives sealed their fate - luckily for Billie she hasn't yet been dragged down by her sister.

Reactions: 7
Yes, that's it - she said "everyone slaps their boyfriends". It came across that it was perfectly normal to her, but sounded 😢😱.

Joey Essex loved her - BBP, probably loves her too - I think Sam, only loves Sam.

The trip to the Maldives sealed their fate - luckily for Billie she hasn't yet been dragged down by her sister.
Joey was so in love with her. He wasn’t innocent but she was downright nasty to him all the time and really talked down to him. I think if she was willing to act like that on camera she was probably worse behind the scenes. I don’t think she’s changed, she’s just got better at hiding it.

Joey was so in love with her. He wasn’t innocent but she was downright nasty to him all the time and really talked down to him. I think if she was willing to act like that on camera she was probably worse behind the scenes. I don’t think she’s changed, she’s just got better at hiding it.
She got off lightly really considering the way the sims family are

Reactions: 5
I really like Billie’s range, even if she doesn’t actually design it! Looks like something she’d actually put her kids in, is reasonably priced and looks lovely.
Not keen on any of Sam’s stuff - Although the homemade is alright. Do we think she will be pregnant again soon? I think her youngest was unplanned

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.