Sam Faiers #12 We know what you did last winter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not a popular opinion but, I honestly don’t like either Sam or Billie.
Greg’s had a very dodgy past, swindling arse, with his ticket touting !!😡
Neither of then can speak or spell properly but Greg’s writing books!!!🤣
All of them are talentless oxygen thieves!
(Fair play to them for riding the cash cow whilst it’s there🤷‍♀️ Sad we hold these sort of people up as success story’s when they’ve worked& studied for NOTHING! Everything that’s wrong with this world imo)

• Heart
Reactions: 48
The comments under Sams departure post read like good luck hun, no great loss, we liked you once but can't relate to your new improved lifestyle, we much prefer your down to earth sister. Hilarious but that has got to sting Sam. Had she just been authentic to herself and background this may not have happened. ITV will have been carrying out surveys and keeping an eye on socials so I think its likely her contract wasn't renewed but they've given her the good grace of allowing that insta post to make it look like this was on her terms. I think we've actually seen the fall of a reality TV star :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 20
(Fair play to them for riding the cash cow whilst it’s there🤷‍♀️ Sad we hold these sort of people up as success story’s when they’ve worked& studied for NOTHING! Everything that’s wrong with this world imo)
Couldn’t agree more 🙌🏻🙌🏻

Reactions: 7
Yep agreed Sam should no longer be plastering her kids every movement on the gram

Reactions: 5
Couldn’t agree more. I don’t think it will last for Billie and Greg last the renovations. I think they are on their last legs with it too.

Reactions: 10
People will just be watching Billie and Greg’s show to nosey at their house renovations! The show has had its day

Reactions: 13
I do think the Sheps have got likeability factor too. However, it was all brushed under the carpet the old ticket touting business doing hard working folk out of money. Greg was well known for this and his Uncle was jailed. Itv don't seem to mind their reality stars having a criminal past. Guess that lifestyles gotta get paid for somehow.
Totally agree with this. Lots of comments about how Billie and Greg are so likeable.
He is a scumbag for what he has done. The only reason he didn't get into big trouble is because the guys that went to prison wouldn't grass him up.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Sam never once said she’d stop once the kids were at school. That’s absolutely bull tit. She’s fame hungry and money greedy - there’s no way she would just stop for her kids privacy. She let them be filmed on the toilet fgs.
I think the same! I’m thinking ITV wanted a change of direction or even just a rename. Maybe contracts where up and bbp put his foot down?! I can’t imagine sam feeling like she didn’t want to do it anymore.

ITV have binned her quietly precisely because they didn’t do it when they should have done. If they go back now and make a big deal they’ll get zero points for doing it.

Reactions: 7
Billie and Sam only met yesterday as they were at a mutual friends baby shower. Can't imagine we'll see them hanging out together exclusively anytime soon. Notice how billie posted a photo of Sam but not vice versa

Reactions: 11
People will just be watching Billie and Greg’s show to nosey at their house renovations! The show has had its day
Yes and see whats the next ‘crushed velvet’ alternative trend 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yes and see whats the next ‘crushed velvet’ alternative trend 😂😂
hahaha exactly! I think I read on here on a previous thread that ITV we’re paying the rent for Sams new gaff…. It will be interesting to see if they move now

hahaha exactly! I think I read on here on a previous thread that ITV we’re paying the rent for Sams new gaff…. It will be interesting to see if they move now
There’s a lady who comes on here who’s local and she said the current house has been sold so she’s got to move somewhere

• Wow
Reactions: 12
If they had sacked Sam because of Covid rule breaking, wouldn't ITV have announced it the same way Kay Burley's suspension was? Feels strange they would cover it up, as companies would normally speak out that they were taking a stand. Definitely agree it sounds like they need to fulfil Billie's contract having sacked Sam.
Less bad publicity for itv to do it this way though, just drop her quietly…..

Same here. She deserves to be shown up for what she is. I couldn't even give my lovely old Dad a proper funeral and she was swanning about sunning herself on hols whilst rest of us followed rules and respected the Nhs.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.