Sam Faiers #12 We know what you did last winter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a feeling she's left because Paul had enough of it all. I mean he admitted he didn't like the fame aspect. Plus they're getting loads of stick. She'll have jumped before she was pushed. None of them like Paul that's obvious. It's so weird how different they are with Greg etc.

Reactions: 19
This stinks of ‘been dumped but playing it off as doing the dumping’

Ive done it many times as a teen 🤣😂😂😂

• Haha
Agreed. They can’t be seen to condone her behaviour.
I think it was when Ferne started on TOWIE - one of the Marbs episodes; Sam, Billie and Ferne sat together and talking about men - Sam said she would give Joey the odd slap.

Both of the other girls looked 😱, and the way it was said, didn't sound like a "happy slap" either.

Nasty piece of work!
I was horrified when she just casually talked about slapping Joey.

Reactions: 7
I was horrified when she just casually talked about slapping Joey.
She’d have been cancelled if that had happened on a show in today’s times. Lucky escape for Sam.
Poor joey though - been thru a lot and ended up being publicly domestically abused.

Reactions: 14
Never mind Billie or Sam or Luisa, what I really wanna see is Dave and Greg have their own show

• Haha
Reactions: 53
They've definitely had issues (sam and billie) they're latest posts are so fake. Sam liking Sharon Canus insta photos but not Billies. Sam should be careful to withdraw herself from her family for a man who won't even marry her

Reactions: 24
They've definitely had issues (sam and billie) they're latest posts are so fake. Sam liking Sharon Canus insta photos but not Billies. Sam should be careful to withdraw herself from her family for a man who won't even marry her
She seems obsessed with this Sharon Canu, I think she’ll be very envious of her even though her fella is Ashley Cole, it’s the status she’ll be jealous of. She would have loved to end up with a footballer or a gangster like Cara Kilbey but she ended up with soft arse Paul, enough said 😂

• Haha
Cue today’s pics of Sam and billie having an amazing time being mums on the loose. Except Sam looks like Billie’s elderly mother in law 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I didn't watch new series of mummy diaries after Sam breaking lockdown rules.Following on from the shameful business of ripping off that small company she had loads of freebies off. I got sick of fast forwarding past all her stuff, she's a disgrace.

Reactions: 18
I have a feeling she's left because Paul had enough of it all. I mean he admitted he didn't like the fame aspect. Plus they're getting loads of stick. She'll have jumped before she was pushed. None of them like Paul that's obvious. It's so weird how different they are with Greg etc.
Yh pauls family are weird tv fodder.
Quite a slow intimate kiss on the lips of the mum whos a bit loopy. Born again Christian at 35yo, two sons close in age two different dads .. pauls dad side calls him a cold prick. When sam was heavily pregnant with little paul she took some snaps of Gaynors home when she stayed for xmas and gaynor is not doing too badly at all. Was gorgeous and dare i say opulent.
I need some tacky tabloid to do a huge deep dive!!

Reactions: 14
She's definitely been booted, because if they were just going to cancel Mummy Diaries, it would just get cancelled and Billie would be gone too. Billie and Sam would have contracts with itv, so if they boot Sam, that's one thing but they will still have to honour Billies contract. I bet after Billies home renovations, she doesn't get another program either, so in theory, Sam breaking rules has cost Billie dearly too. I like Billie and Greg, they are what they are, Sam is so desperate to portray a well off glam lifestyle that she's just seen as daft now. I wonder if this is what the " tension" is between them all. Sam's been sacked, they are forfilling the rest of Billies contract, then that's it!

Reactions: 18
Sam never once said she’d stop once the kids were at school. That’s absolutely bull tit. She’s fame hungry and money greedy - there’s no way she would just stop for her kids privacy. She let them be filmed on the toilet fgs.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Sam never once said she’d stop once the kids were at school. That’s absolutely bull tit. She’s fame hungry and money greedy - there’s no way she would just stop for her kids privacy. She let them be filmed on the toilet fgs.
If that's the case, why did they film when little Paul started school? She would sell her mother if she could make a few quid. Her kids are all over the place, in photoshoots, product placement and so on, so it's nothing to do with giving the kids privacy. She even went on this morning and was seen with a muslin draped over her as she was breastfeeding baby Paul, that's hardly giving him privacy. The woman is a fame hungry desperate idiot. The mouthful she gave BBP when he was talking about doing a podcast with his personal trainer and he told her she wasn't going to be getting ideas and running away with it, but when she tried to he said that's it I'm not doing it and she was trying to make it something it wasn't just shows the type of person she is. BBP in his defence has always said to her on camera, that the more people push him to do things, the less likely he is going to do them. She and her Dad kept on about them getting married and he said don't keep on because if you do I won't ever ask, so what does she do? Keeps on. He won't marry her and she don't get it. He hates the limelight, take that on board Sam, life isn't just all about you.

Reactions: 23
If they had sacked Sam because of Covid rule breaking, wouldn't ITV have announced it the same way Kay Burley's suspension was? Feels strange they would cover it up, as companies would normally speak out that they were taking a stand. Definitely agree it sounds like they need to fulfil Billie's contract having sacked Sam.

Reactions: 7
Some people just aren't into marriage, doesn't mean he doesn't love her

Reactions: 3
So I expect we will not see Sam or indeed her children on the gram anymore 🤔 seeing as privacy is now so important to her family.
I think Billies family will do very well, especially Nellie who is a real character and seems to be showing promise at the show jumping.
I am not Billie.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
So I expect we will not see Sam or indeed her children on the gram anymore 🤔 seeing as privacy is now so important to her family.
I think Billies family will do very well, especially Nellie who is a real character and seems to be showing promise at the show jumping.
I am not Billie.
I did wonder that also but surely not when she’s posted so much of them? Luisa said something not long ago about people posting their children online. I wonder if that’s got anything at all to do with it? Or she’s just been sacked and using the children starting school as an excuse? The thing is I do think the sheps have the like ability factor they Come across normal where as Sam is the opposite.

Reactions: 11
I do think the Sheps have got likeability factor too. However, it was all brushed under the carpet the old ticket touting business doing hard working folk out of money. Greg was well known for this and his Uncle was jailed. Itv don't seem to mind their reality stars having a criminal past. Guess that lifestyles gotta get paid for somehow.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.