Sam Faiers #12 We know what you did last winter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘Manfa is #ad for some blow up spa pool in her garden. She’ll be the face of the Aldi aisle of tat before we know it.

Reactions: 8
New to this thread, after the news of her departure from the show. Can someone explain the title of the thread to me 😂 or link me to where I can read back to find out please ?

New to this thread, after the news of her departure from the show. Can someone explain the title of the thread to me 😂 or link me to where I can read back to find out please ?
She went to the Maldives during lockdown and hid it from social media, but I believe she was tagged by Gaynor wishing her a happy birthday out there.

Reactions: 9
I still think it’s interesting that people think hes the controlling one… yes there were alarm bells when she was pregnant with Paul but I think she wears the trousers in that relationship
Absolutely 100% this. You only need to watch Sam's previous public relationships to see how controlling she is and she definitely has a bully streak running right through her. She would absolutely punch you in the face after a few Lambrinis.

I didn't finish the last series so I'm a bit out of the loop, but I think there were red flags all over the place with that relationship. He didn't change at all but she's unrecognisable, that to me could be seen as the result of a controlling relationship.
Sam is very much a chameleon. She changes to suit her environment in the hope it pays off.

She's literally different with every group of people she spends time with and then tries to lord it over Billie.

Yeah Paul was a bit of a twit but you can see the nastiness inside of Sam when she talks and tries to hide the aggression it and the nastiness in her eyes too

Although I wouldn't be at all surprised if she split with him to get a tv show or a few magazine deals been as the proposal doesn't appear to be happening.

I bet she's fuming about that, Billie and Greg had most of their wedding paid for between the show and OK magazine and now without a show, she will be lucky to get a few pages in OK.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Anyone else have a feeling she’s going to do shows alone now.. I’m a celeb? Strictly (she wishes) or anything that’ll have her tbh. She won’t have liked Billie having all that DOI limelight so may try to trump her?

Reactions: 7
Absolutely 100% this. You only need to watch Sam's previous public relationships to see how controlling she is and she definitely has a bully streak running right through her. She would absolutely punch you in the face after a few Lambrinis.

Sam is very much a chameleon. She changes to suit her environment in the hope it pays off.

She's literally different with every group of people she spends time with and then tries to lord it over Billie.

Yeah Paul was a bit of a twit but you can see the nastiness inside of Sam when she talks and tries to hide the aggression it and the nastiness in her eyes too

Although I wouldn't be at all surprised if she split with him to get a tv show or a few magazine deals been as the proposal doesn't appear to be happening.

I bet she's fuming about that, Billie and Greg had most of their wedding paid for between the show and OK magazine and now without a show, she will be lucky to get a few pages in OK.
Exactly! And do you remember first or second series of mummy diaries big paul teased her to a potential surprise (an engagement) by the end of filming and told her to wait, i think she was in a off the shoulder white dress in the interview bits to camera. To look back she must be sooo pissed.! But SURREY prevailed.😆
I wonder if the production team was just as exhausted at the commute and logistics of filming two families so detached.

What we thinking now?
The highly successful property developer moves into personalised school lunch box business? £40 a pop :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

I think it was when Ferne started on TOWIE - one of the Marbs episodes; Sam, Billie and Ferne sat together and talking about men - Sam said she would give Joey the odd slap.

Both of the other girls looked 😱, and the way it was said, didn't sound like a "happy slap" either.

Nasty piece of work!

• Angry
  • Wow
In the past couple series of mummy diaries (didn’t actually finish the last one), I’ve always thought sam is quite envious of billie. She’s got the marriage, lovely down to earth husband, house renno. I especially thought this when billie was doing dancing on ice. I feel like Sam was bitter she didn’t get an offer

Reactions: 26
I think it was when Ferne started on TOWIE - one of the Marbs episodes; Sam, Billie and Ferne sat together and talking about men - Sam said she would give Joey the odd slap.

Both of the other girls looked 😱, and the way it was said, didn't sound like a "happy slap" either.

Nasty piece of work!
I know she slapped him after the incident in Marbella but she said it a few times that everyone slaps their boyfriend and that it's normal.

She's grim.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
They've clearly seen the comments and tweets after each episode the majority of people saying they only watch for billie etc

• Haha
Reactions: 13
💯 been pushed

maybe after the Maldives thing she came to an agreement that she would leave, rather than them making a statement etc

Billie/Greg/the kids are so much more relatable - Nelly and Arthur are so naturally funny, whereas Sam’s kids come across as spoilt and not very likeable.
But, I do feel for BP, he has tic - why? And to observe BBP disregard Rosie is just horrible. ITV are well rid!

Reactions: 17
You know for years I have been fascinated about “Property Developer” Paul - I mean, I have always called bullshit - the man is quite incapable of doing much let alone property development.

My Uncle is extremely successful at this & started with nothing bought his council house then a few more & it grew from there - HE WOULD NEVER RENT, ever. So I am intrigued to know why it’s never been dug up - because there is more chance of tit coming out of a rocking horses arse than that dim bleep being a developer.

I thought his job was little Paul’s babysitter ….
I had this conversation with my husband. Why is a property developer renting? You would invest money you earn in a property if that's your line of work?
Billie and Greg are not in that line of work but have bought their own property. It needed doing up but they'be bought well. What Billie and Greg have done is what I would expect Paul the developer to do. Paul is in the business and not investing in his own property? Also why won't he marry her? Does he have a secret property portfolio hiden away? 🤣 👀

I've noticed since Billie and Gregs wedding the girls haven't been as close. I feel Billy is very close to her mum and Dave. I feel Sam thinks they're too common for her.
I prefer to watch Billie and Greg over Sam and Paul. Sam just wants to be Luisa Zissman and have her life.

Reactions: 18
The stupidest decision Sam ever made was to sell her house to rent. Why on Earth would you do that I really don’t understand? Rent out her own house to someone else if you don’t want to live there but why would you get rid of your own asset to pay off someone else’s mortgage???

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.