Sam Faiers #12 We know what you did last winter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so glad she’s been dropped (she definitely didn’t quit after boasting about the amount of series they have done), she’s probably not talking to Billie because Billie agreed to do it and didn’t turn them down to spare Sam’s feelings. Just had a look at the comments and she didn’t even reply to her mum.

And the thing about her saying she’ll stop once the kids start school, I’ve personally never heard her say that but if that was the case why has there been two series since Paul started school? I hope this is the beginning of her coming out of the limelight!

Reactions: 41
She could be getting ready to leave Paul and she doesn’t want the cameras around for it?

• Wow
Reactions: 16
She definitely didn’t quit as someone commented on a previous photo saying, they hope the show comes back. Sam replied saying something like, fingers crossed 🤞🏻 Maybe she didn’t go to Portugal with Billie as she didn’t want to be an extra on their new show.

Reactions: 17
I’m slow on the news but as soon as I read it I ran straight over here! Billie’s own show is all I ever wanted.

Queue Sam’s engagement…

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I think this decision has BBP all over it…probably won’t propose for the show so has given an ultimatum. Show or ring? Bet we’ll get an OK shoot in the next 6 months about their private engagement done in secret. Just to emphasise you know 🙄

Reactions: 27
Couldn’t happen to a nicer person get your stuff packed up love as surely they won’t still pay for her house
I wonder if that's why she's finally bought a house? I think itv have had her over covid rule breaking and dumped her. Kay burley got suspended from sky news for 6 months for breaking rules so don't see why Sam should get away with it.

Reactions: 23
Let's be honest she was probably dropped. Weren't Tommy and Georgia getting their own baby show? How many Mummy shows do we need 🤣

Reactions: 27
Sam's bits on the Mummy diaries were so boring. I find it hard to believe hat she quit of her own accord as the show kept her in the public eye and paid for her house where will she live now? Did her trip to the Maldives influence ITVs decision or did they find her and Paul too boring?

Reactions: 22
I imagine mummy diaries was a good source of income. If not her main source. If itv paid towards her rent as well. The interviews for promoting it etc. I think she will struggle. The pjs will flop like the clothing brand. Not seen much of her bedding range. The fishy tampons. She's got private school to pay for too x2
I didn't realise ITV paid towards their rent. Is that normal? Do they pay towards other reality stars homes?

Reactions: 1
Looks like someone has been deleting negative comments 🤣 completely unable to handle any criticism whatsoever

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Getting cancelled couldn't have happened to a better person, perhaps if she'd stayed more humble like her sister then it wouldn't have happened. The intensity of the bragging and showing off has just been off the scale in the last year and that is why she has become so unlikeable. The attitude of being better than others - enough to full on flout the rules of covid, it's all lead to her downfall but ultimately whilst chasing this Surrey stuck up house wife vibe she has become as dull as dishwater and that's also why she's been sacked - we all said it her bits were boring and repetitive so for whatever reason ITV pulled the plug its no real surprise. Very doubtful she has any self awareness to evaluate all these aspects of herself - she comes across as very controlling, spoilt and arrogant. I just hope for her sake she's been wise with the money when it was coming in and not spent it all on tacky LV bags and sax players....

Reactions: 26
Bet Lucy Mecklenburgh is fuming! She pitched that idea to ITV and they turned it down because they said people wouldn't be interested 😂
Ooh I didnt know that!

I do think her and Billie have drifted apart. Billie is odviously closer to their Mum. Takes her on holiday with them. The forced chats/meet ups where so cringe to watch🙈
I bet Rosie will start nursery & Sam will be lunching with her new friends. She has no content. It's always the same, will Paul propose? Will the kids sleep alone? Forced photo shots
The relationship between Billie and Sam seems strained and between Sam and Sue too. Always feels forced but you don't get that between Billie and Sue.

Sam comes across as one of those people who meets someone, plans their future, totally immerses herself into their lives, changes herself to fit and tries to change them and gets them to distance from their family then they dump her and she moves on again. This time she got pregnant and is now badgering for the proposal.

She changes everything about herself to try and fit in with groups of people that she thinks makes her look good and claims she is growing up. Billie and Greg look like they have grown together and the way Greg raves about Billie and adores her is obvious.

Sam just cannot seem to be happy with what she has and always wants more because she thinks a marriage and a house in Surrey will make her happy

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
Sam's bits on the Mummy diaries were so boring. I find it hard to believe hat she quit of her own accord as the show kept her in the public eye and paid for her house where will she live now? Did her trip to the Maldives influence ITVs decision or did they find her and Paul too boring?
Probably realised she’s just a bit of a c… to be fair🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I agree. I don’t know why she thinks she’s successful enough to quit tv. She’s really flaky with projects too it’s one thing after another. I hope she invested her money well
Well I doubt it, she sold her house to rent a bigger more expensive house! She has no business sense. A total waste of money especially in a fickle industry. I feel like she lives at that point where if it all went away tomorrow she wouldn’t be left with any actual assets. I reckon Paul talked her into leaving cos honesty of you don’t have that platform how can she successfully promote her businesses.

she needs to follow the Kandi from Real Housewives Atlanta “plan” that woman don’t waste money and uses the show to start multiple businesses!
I have no idea what type of other TV work she could do 🤷🏾‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
What, what has my favourite celebrity muvva deserted her public? Definitely pushed, ITV were hoping that proposal happened as much as Sam.

Reactions: 10
I’m glad she’s been booted, her bits were so boring and shes just not likeable or relatable to watch! Looking forward to Billie’s show, as someone else said we don’t need them on a mummy show now as their kids aren’t babies anymore. A show about their house renovations and just family life in general will be more interesting. Greg and Billie seem much more normal and down to earth, unlike Sam prancing around trying to be something she’s not.

Reactions: 18
I bet Sam is fuming that Billie has been kept on, and Ferne still has her show, which she’s filming for atm too! Couldn’t have happened to a nicer person 🤣 boris couldn’t have been that much of a mummy diaries fan after all 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.