Sam Faiers #12 We know what you did last winter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m on maternity waiting for baby to arrive and am rewatching all the previous series of mummy diaries.
im at the bit where she’s obsessed with LA baby ✌🏻 And she is even more unbearable then, compared to now. She’s so try hard and desperate. Why is she surprised at house prices in LA? Surely she wouldn’t done some kind of research 🤷‍♀️
And even back then she’s obsessed with marriage and having 5/6 children….she’s pathetic. She really does think she’s something 😂😂😂

Reactions: 14
D0B84014-03BD-49CE-958D-517111E4D363.jpeg

I’m mostly a lurker here but just saw this pic on Luisa zissmans post - wtf is going on with sams face.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
No they're always in beige and so boring... I have a daughter and she wants unicorns and colourful clothes - she would probably refuse to wear something brown as sam kids are usually in...

Also pretty funny he's claiming he did all this hard work on one hand, but when its a duck up its the back office... yeah yeah so who's doing all the work then Paul? you or the hired help?
Yeah I don't get that, Rosie especially always in dull boring old fashioned clothes. Like Sam she is a little girl let her wear colours and clothes she enjoys wearing!

View attachment 614122

I’m mostly a lurker here but just saw this pic on Luisa zissmans post - wtf is going on with sams face.
Omg she looks awful!! What has she done-does anyone actually know? Always putting that fake smile/laughing face on Sam-gets boring

Reactions: 13
Ooh she’s been dumped from mummy diaries and billie has her own show coming 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Ha ha she’s leaving mummy diaries or did the tit storm from the Maldives catch up with her.

Reactions: 34
WOW kinda did but didn’t see that one coming. Can’t believe that. I wonder if it was truly her decision.

Reactions: 23
Hmmmm her decision or itv. I really do wonder. No one enjoys watching her segments not relatable in the slightest.

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.