Sam Faiers #12 We know what you did last winter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it just ran it’s course and they are less relevant than ever. The last year or so has been extremely hard for everyone and they were just so out of touch with it all. Billie and Greg have a bit more to offer but I think the gravy train is coming to end for all of them.

Reactions: 15
Wow Billie’s post is definitely cold!! She’s not said she will miss filming with them, not said she wishes the knightley’s well just her sister 🤔 it smacks of drama behind the scenes! I think ITV wanted to drop Sam and Sam is fuuuuuming that Billie is continuing! I wonder how much Sam will feature in Billie’s show?! If they are as close as they used to be she would surely be in it all the time 🤔

Reactions: 27
Also ‘the show must go on’ comment from Billie, and Greg used it as a hashtag too… definitely sounds like they had some disagreement whether the show was going to go on 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I don’t blame Billie to be honest. Sam had never once praised or really wanted Billie to do well, or rather not do better than her …..

Sam is unable to hide her jealousy very well, she think she does but unfortunately for her she’s a tit ACTRESS. I mean, she wasn’t happy when Ferne got a show. I mean, her accent (which she attempts to polish up at times to sound less estuary, but it slips - why do that ? It’s very telling of her)

Reactions: 21
Wonder if her "exiting" project is Strictly Come Dancing? She was desperate to be on it, practically pooed her pants.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
That’s a kick in the teeth calling it The Family Diaries, that’s probably pissed her off even more 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Thank god finally those poor children will get to be children without a camera shoved in their faces

Reactions: 6
You know for years I have been fascinated about “Property Developer” Paul - I mean, I have always called bullshit - the man is quite incapable of doing much let alone property development.

My Uncle is extremely successful at this & started with nothing bought his council house then a few more & it grew from there - HE WOULD NEVER RENT, ever. So I am intrigued to know why it’s never been dug up - because there is more chance of tit coming out of a rocking horses arse than that dim bleep being a developer.

I thought his job was little Paul’s babysitter ….

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Wonder if her "exiting" project is Strictly Come Dancing? She was desperate to be on it, practically pooed her pants.
The dance classes that her and Paul went to...we all know what she was fishing for don't we 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
You know I can actually imagine her having a secret account (on here, on Insta etc) and trashing her sister (like that Mother of Daughters - was it her ?) Right now she will be acting her arse off she isn’t bothered at all …… SEETHING.

Reactions: 18
Billie has finally done an insta post!!! 👀
I feel that Samantha (or bbp) didnt want to sign up to this new direction of mummy diaries. If ITV are continuing with Billie I don’t they sacked
Sam. I think Sam is in for a shock!

Usually if someone has decided to move on they announce their future plans, not here. Feels like a bit of a dig at Billy by saying she's decided to withdraw for her children's well being. Its all about saving face but the comments don't lie, people are happy they don't have to skip past the Knightleys anymore lol

Not where Sam thought she would after all of this … Billie taking her show and getting stuff like dancing on ice … still not engaged … renting …

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Sam became the bit part in a show which was originally about her. Billie and Greg's wedding, Billie taking part in Dancing on Ice, the house renovation. All the main storylines were about Billie's side rather than the dull Sam stories.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.