Sam Faiers #12 We know what you did last winter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s going to cost her a fortune buying new followers once billie finally takes over ……

Then she will claim to hates social media & reality TV & it’s everything wrong with the world …. And she’s a business women & wants to empower others, whilst her pissing is positively boiling that her sister, mother and sisters best friend are still on TV.

😂 couldn’t happen to a more disingenuous social climbing contrived delusions of grandeur average looking woman.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
i don't believe what she's saying she's been dropped for being so boring she had nothing new to offer how comes billie doing a spin off because she's more down to earth and people like her more sam to busy with her footballer wife's surrey set for tv work now
Sam thinks she’s going to start appearing in real house wives of Surrey

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Wonder if it’s cause Rosie will be starting school soon and she knows people will kick off if she sends her to boarding school

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I think ITV have defo dropped her, especially after the Maldives palaver at Christmas. I agree about the comments re the girls drifting apart, I think it’s obvious they’re not as close as they used to be. Can defo sense tension!

Reactions: 23
I do think her and Billie have drifted apart. Billie is odviously closer to their Mum. Takes her on holiday with them. The forced chats/meet ups where so cringe to watch🙈
I bet Rosie will start nursery & Sam will be lunching with her new friends. She has no content. It's always the same, will Paul propose? Will the kids sleep alone? Forced photo shots

Reactions: 33
I think ITV have defo dropped her, especially after the Maldives palaver at Christmas. I agree about the comments re the girls drifting apart, I think it’s obvious they’re not as close as they used to be. Can defo sense tension!
Agreed. They can’t be seen to condone her behaviour.

Reactions: 13
I imagine mummy diaries was a good source of income. If not her main source. If itv paid towards her rent as well. The interviews for promoting it etc. I think she will struggle. The pjs will flop like the clothing brand. Not seen much of her bedding range. The fishy tampons. She's got private school to pay for too x2

Reactions: 20
I imagine mummy diaries was a good source of income. If not her main source. If itv paid towards her rent as well. The interviews for promoting it etc. I think she will struggle. The pjs will flop like the clothing brand. Not seen much of her bedding range. The fishy tampons. She's got private school to pay for too x2
I agree. I don’t know why she thinks she’s successful enough to quit tv. She’s really flaky with projects too it’s one thing after another. I hope she invested her money well

Reactions: 18
Wonder if she's off to "LA BABY"
Remember watching the series around 4 years ago when Sam announced she was moving to LA and went out there and cruised around in a Bentley thinking she's some A list celeb......try the other end of the alphabet instead Sam.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
SO glad Sam has been binned by ITV - BBP will never propose, there will be no more babies, her children will never go to sleep in their own beds and her businesses will always flop. BBP will continue to snog Gaynor though. So nothing new. Bring on Billie and Greg 👏🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.