Sam Faiers #12 We know what you did last winter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of course she’s bragging about having tickets for the England game tomorrow 🙄
There are loads of tickets available at a price

she can brag all she wants … she hasn’t revealed the category or block … or section
She could be with the pasta boys

Even us meer folk can go to Wembley …*vamos España … we lost … had Spain won - I’d have been there tonight … at ANY black market cost 🤣🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Has she just got the tickets? She could have got them ages ago before we knew who was is in the final. Loads of people do that as they like to go even if their home country aren't playing. Therefore she's got nothing the brag about and paid a more reasonable price 😆

Reactions: 1
Has she just got the tickets? She could have got them ages ago before we knew who was is in the final. Loads of people do that as they like to go even if their home country aren't playing. Therefore she's got nothing the brag about and paid a more reasonable price 😆
Faiers is not smart.
It’s purely done for Instagram and nothing else - probably scrambling to find an English shirt today

Reactions: 12
Only 2 weeks ago she was complaining about not being able to attend LP’s sports day but the football could go ahead - now she’s one of them! Absolute idiot!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Only 2 weeks ago she was complaining about not being able to attend LP’s sports day but the football could go ahead - now she’s one of them! Absolute idiot!!
I don’t think she is … as in there. Absolutely no IG bragging - videos or pics … all other waste of oxygens have

She’s palmed the kids off at Billie’s tonight so is most likely there…probably no signal to post until afterwards
It’s wembley, not the outback … I was polluting my feed with the Spain Italy game 🤣

but you’re right with the crotch gremlins though

• Haha
I don’t understand why when she broke lockdown rules to go to the Maldives and now we’re allowed to travel abroad to certain places she’s camping in the rain in England?!
Ooooh, maybe they can't afford it?!

Or no ones offered her a freebie abroad?!

I feel like they dont have much money as a lot of their stuff is gifted etc so spend what they do have on schooling for Paul and the rest of the rent for the house?

Reactions: 5
I think sam may be one of the most insincere people I the country moaning about the fans when she couldn’t watch BBPs sports day then blags free tickets to the final absolute hypocrite

Reactions: 19
I think sam may be one of the most insincere people I the country moaning about the fans when she couldn’t watch BBPs sports day then blags free tickets to the final absolute hypocrite
Let’s face it, she’s never had an original thought in her life, she just sees what other people post on SM and hops aboard any bandwagon going 🙄

Reactions: 6
She really will think she’s the UK’s Kim K now…she is voicing a character in the American release.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I'm sorry but I get such Norman Bates vibes from little Paul. And future gammon vibes from Arrrfurrr. Nelly is a spoilt brat and Rosie is gorgeous.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.