Sam Faiers #12 We know what you did last winter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank duck for that. She is the most unrelatable person ever. Billie and Greg are so ‘normal’ and ‘real’.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Ha ha she’s leaving mummy diaries or did the tit storm from the Maldives catch up with her.
Either that or ITV have realised that they can't drag the programme out for infinity while they wait for Paul's proposal!

So is Billie staying on?
Shes got a new show with Greg about their new house and renovation.

Basically she is interesting and people prefer her to Sam!

• Wow
Reactions: 43
She’s spent every series waiting for a proposal so it would be filmed. I wonder if he’s said he’ll marry her as long as they stop the programme cos as much as he’s a wet lettuce he’s obviously uncomfortable with the cameras whereas I think she’s the ambitious one with ideas above her station

Reactions: 21
Come onnnn, that can’t have been her decision! I’m dying to know the goss…

Reactions: 33

Wasn't it front page of Closer magazine a few weeks back that the sisters aren't close these days and hang out in their own friendship groups? It would explain it.

Reactions: 20
So glad Billie and Greg are getting their own show it will be so much better just them and their kids! I’m sorry but I actually record the show now just so I can fast forward through Sam and Paul’s bits! I think she was pushed to leave!

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Will her and Billie actually meet up without the cameras?! They do seem to have grown apart

Reactions: 24
Sooooo glad Billie and Greg have their own show now! I genuinely wouldn’t be surprised if it was Sam’s decision cos she thinks she’s too good for the show... but would love it even more if ITV axed her 😂

Reactions: 25
It’s quite telling that Billie is yet to comment on Sam’s departure from the series 😂

Reactions: 29
i don't believe what she's saying she's been dropped for being so boring she had nothing new to offer how comes billie doing a spin off because she's more down to earth and people like her more sam to busy with her footballer wife's surrey set for tv work now

Reactions: 25
Could definitely tell this was coming… the girls definitely seem to not be as close anymore.

Reactions: 22
Ooh she’s been dumped from mummy diaries and billie has her own show coming 😂
Haha one word Sam-gutted!
Speaks volumes, she's boring and dull. Billie is normal trying to wing life like us all.

My guess will be; Sam gets engaged 2022/23 and then she gets a show for that
Sam will never get engaged-you can tell he doesn't care about her like that or like a normal man does to his partner

Reactions: 11
Either that or ITV have realised that they can't drag the programme out for infinity while they wait for Paul's proposal!

Shes got a new show with Greg about their new house and renovation.

Basically she is interesting and people prefer her to Sam!
Bet Lucy Mecklenburgh is fuming! She pitched that idea to ITV and they turned it down because they said people wouldn't be interested 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Part of me wonders if this was Paul’s decision, she’s gradually changed herself from the ‘Towie’ girl that she was when they met. Darker hair, no extensions, less ‘celeby’ bits to focus on her ‘businesses’ etc.
I get it’s all part of growing up but Billies remained relatively similar.

Reactions: 21
Don’t see how she will keep up her appeal without the tv show.

I really hope itv dropped her after her flouting covid rules!

Don’t know why she’s mentioning the kids she shows they everyday on social media anyway!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.