Sam Faiers #11 Big fish, little fish, cardboard box (room for Sam)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When you watch the baby diaries that first ever episode, you can see how embarassed Sam is by Paul. She knows his behaviour is wrong towards her as do Billie and Sue, yet Sam has been so desperate to have what Billie has that she’s tolerated him. Everything is about what Paul wants, and Sam never stood up to him. She now loves the fame and money thats made her so she won’t leave him.

He can clearly admit how much he adores his Mum, yet he’s never said anything openly about Sam, that’s very sad. I feel sorry for Sam in a way because she’s trying her hardest to mould him into what she wants. shes forcing something he can’t give her. I think he’s on the spectrum for sure, which isn’t s criticism at all but you can see his struggles.

She has changed so much in just 5 years, she was a much nicer person back then, now she’s the most narcissistic person I’ve ever come across. It’s a shame. You can tell it’s impacted her relationship with her mum and sister. It must hurt Sam seeing how close they are, they have a wonderful bond but Sam I think caused the relationship issues with them with how she’s changed. She thinks she’s better than everyone.

Just had to get that brain dump out 😂

Reactions: 24
I just wonder if her family ever mention it to her, or did in the early days. Maybe they don’t as they know she’ll just stop seeing them as much - doesn’t seem likely she’s going to give up Paul even though they’re clearly not a great match

Reactions: 4
I’m honestly disgusted that companies are still working with her after what she did at Christmas, it’s obviously ok to be a narcissistic twit and fly off to The Maldives during lockdown restrictions and out peoples lives at risk! What a bloody joke!

Reactions: 25
If you heard the phrase "Knightley Adventures" rather than read it, it sounds like some dodgy dogging set up
Haircare products certainly don't spring to mind :unsure::rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m honestly disgusted that companies are still working with her after what she did at Christmas, it’s obviously ok to be a narcissistic twit and fly off to The Maldives during lockdown restrictions and out peoples lives at risk! What a bloody joke!
*put* 🤪

Remember in CBB when Sam stated she alerted the press to her whereabouts to get PAPPED!...😑

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think once knightly adventures launches (and she’s not even a knightly 😂) she will drop the fish collagen drinks, just like her other businesses they soon seem to disappear and be replaced by her next venture....

Reactions: 12
Yeah she’s not a Knightley and nor is he apparently.
Paul Daye.
Daye and Knightley.......truly original 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The attempts to get him to propose have stepped up a notch. ‘Start up a pound shop range of laureth sulfate tastic bath products with HIS name on’ always thinking our, Sam, ALWAYS THINKING
Has anyone taken the name Samatha Kingtley on insta I’m so tempted 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I only watch clips of the show on the Mummy Diaries channel on YouTube and I find Sam and Billies relationship to be so awkward it’s strange in a way, but maybe that’s just me😂

Reactions: 4
Rosie drinking Fiji water in her recent stories, could not roll my eyes any harder if i tried. She's the tackiest type of new money, she probably think that makes them look posh!!

What real middle class people would do Sam, would be having their kids tap water from reusable bottles

• Haha
Reactions: 31
What happened with the Maldives? Was she caught out there?
Gaynor let the cat out of the bag when they were away on the sly, she posted a happy birthday message to Baby Paul with holiday emojis saying have a great time. Plus it was radio silence from Samanfa while they were away, then they tried so hard to cover their tans when they came back but failed miserably! It was obvious the devious cow went away, she’s just a horror. She was called out for it on the Daily Mail too, they’d been reading here! If you go back on previous posts from the end of December beginning of January you can have a nose!

Reactions: 11
I feel a little sorry for her to be honest. 30, 2 kids and has the money to get married but a man who doesn’t want it. It’s embarrassing. Even when he does propose it’s going to be tainted I think. I mean if he wanted to do it, he would have by now....

Reactions: 12
Alot of women who want to get married are guilty of hinting about it and you always get people asking when they will etc but for sam it's a million times worse being in the public eye. Even if he did want to , its just going to seem fake now.

Reactions: 5
Alot of women who want to get married are guilty of hinting about it and you always get people asking when they will etc but for sam it's a million times worse being in the public eye. Even if he did want to , its just going to seem fake now.
Yes her desperation for a wedding is so public

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.