Sam Faiers #11 Big fish, little fish, cardboard box (room for Sam)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please somebody remind me never to pick up one of the new products whenever I'm in Tesco. She literally will pimp her kids out for anything. Wonder how long this venture will last!

Reactions: 11
I cant work out how she's doing a pilates class? I didn't think inside classes could happen yet?
No classes inside, unless it’s with someone from your household, or if you’re doing it alone, or if the ‘instructor’ isn’t leading the class and it’s classed as gym base - this is how some people are bending the rules.

The name and branding of those bath products just makes no sense. Are bath products an adventure? She’s not a Knightley. What are safari animals to do with bathing? I’m so confused.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
i don’t understand the whole safari thing either, I get why Knightley is in the name because it’s the kids surname but the rest has baffled me

Reactions: 6
i don’t understand the whole safari thing either, I get why Knightley is in the name because it’s the kids surname but the rest has baffled me
It's all about little paul poor rosie again. Little paul loves a safari theme. Has a safari them bedroom etc.

Reactions: 19
She seriously needs to sack her stylist. She looks like an 80’s Dallas throwback tv actress

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just imagining BBP being bemused about the name 'Knightley Adventures'

It's like she's realised she's never getting married so she's just pretending she is now

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I take it she won’t be using Carex product placements in the mummy diaries anymore. Just goes to show she will do anything for a dollar. Gotta pay for that trainer addiction somehow. Also, she’s not a Knightly!!

Reactions: 8
I don't understand using Pauls name for products yet they're not married/he hasn't proposed. It's just strange at this point. Imagine doing press for the products and not actually being a Knightley. I don't get it

Reactions: 7
Why is she at west witterings I live near it and I don’t even go as we are t meant to be travelling too far !
You can travel around England now. The stay at home message has stopped. We can now also go on holiday in the UK, well England anyhow, but have to stay within your bubble/ household.

Reactions: 9
The advert reminds me of a task on the apprentice. Can imagine Alan sugar pulling the branding and name apart

• Haha
Reactions: 12
No classes inside, unless it’s with someone from your household, or if you’re doing it alone, or if the ‘instructor’ isn’t leading the class and it’s classed as gym base - this is how some people are bending the rules.
You cant do classes inside at all until 17th May unless you are a professional according to the Gov guidelines. All exercise with a PT has to be outside and you can only exercise inside on your own or with your household or support bubble so shes definitely breaking the rules again

Attachments

Reactions: 1
I just don’t understand what’s happened to her face? Is it too much filler? For a slim girl she has such a round moon of a face she looks so swollen in that video

BAD65581-70CB-4D99-90FA-7EE27085ED28.jpeg

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.