Sam Faiers #11 Big fish, little fish, cardboard box (room for Sam)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you again @watermelon sugar for the title!

I don't have a lot of time to do a recap right now if anyone else wants to, but Sam has been so dull lately there isn't loads to recap anyway šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Being in a relationship like that would drive me absolutely crazy! Being with someone who doesn't seem to want to give you any affection or love would be so hard. It's just like living with a friend! But I'm needy and clingy as anything so maybe Sam handles it better.

Reactions: 14
Can someone explained the fish tampon comments, I have obviously missed something šŸ¤£

Reactions: 1
You forgot that Paul still doesnā€™t want to share a bed with her neither šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø
He made that very plain I think he finds her repulsive. It's awful to watch, he even mentioned her hairy legs. As for the school report Sam was very controlling.

Reactions: 9
He made that very plain I think he finds her repulsive. It's awful to watch, he even mentioned her hairy legs. As for the school report Sam was very controlling.
She was desperate to be "oh Paul's all me" and nothing like BBP.

I had to laugh when BBP said, "you think you're the funny one, there's a difference" and the look Sam gave him šŸ˜„

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sam wants to be on Strictly. How embarrassing was Greg the author's error re his book. Even his mate laughed about the JK Rowling comparison.šŸ˜

She was desperate to be "oh Paul's all me" and nothing like BBP.

I had to laugh when BBP said, "you think you're the funny one, there's a difference" and the look Sam gave him šŸ˜„
She did seem up for a laugh in Towie

Reactions: 3
I cannot believe part of the tv show content is reading BPā€™s report..... get a grip Manfa ... making it a ā€œfamily special momentā€ - and Manfa and BBP ā€œitā€™s emotionalā€ ehhh is it?!!

• Haha
Letā€™s not forget the constant COVID rule breaking, Christmas party, trip to the Maldives and constant revolving door

Reactions: 12
I do wonder why he wonā€™t marry her, itā€™s not like itā€™s a bigger commitment than having two kids together.

Reactions: 25
Letā€™s not forget the constant COVID rule breaking, Christmas party, trip to the Maldives and constant revolving door
ā€œI feel like Iā€™ve been staring at the same four wallsā€ what about the different walls you saw in the Maldives Mamf

what was the book error, I saw it in the next ep preview but havenā€™t watched the episode yet

Reactions: 18
I do wonder why he wonā€™t marry her, itā€™s not like itā€™s a bigger commitment than having two kids together.
Do you think she has actually sat him down and asked him why he hasnā€™t proposed? She obviously is desperate for it to happen, itā€™s just embarrassing now.

If it was me it would be eating away at me until I had answers and Iā€™d end up resenting him hugely.

Reactions: 14
She probably knows deep down he doesnā€™t love her but she doesnā€™t want to hear it or admit it to herself, I feel sorry for her even though sheā€™s an idiot

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Do you think she has actually sat him down and asked him why he hasnā€™t proposed? She obviously is desperate for it to happen, itā€™s just embarrassing now.

If it was me it would be eating away at me until I had answers and Iā€™d end up resenting him hugely.
I feel like itā€™s his fault though, if he doesnā€™t want to marry her he needs to be honest with her rather than leading her on. Thereā€™s nothing wrong with not wanting to get married, but making someone believe that one day you will, thatā€™s just mean

Reactions: 21
She probably knows deep down he doesnā€™t love her but she doesnā€™t want to hear it or admit it to herself, I feel sorry for her even though sheā€™s an idiot
It's even worse that it is all shown on national TV.

I feel like itā€™s his fault though, if he doesnā€™t want to marry her he needs to be honest with her rather than leading her on. Thereā€™s nothing wrong with not wanting to get married, but making someone believe that one day you will, thatā€™s just mean
Has he actuAlly said "I will marry you" or is she just chipping away at him?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.