Sam Faiers #11 Big fish, little fish, cardboard box (room for Sam)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The vulgarity of posting a fendi handbag followed by the suffering of Ashley Cain holding his beautiful girl ...Sam has as much class as a rat

Reactions: 31
The vulgarity of posting a fendi handbag followed by the suffering of Ashley Cain holding his beautiful girl ...Sam has as much class as a rat
It’s Disgusting.. But it shows exactly what she’s about. She didn’t buy the bag for herself did she it was to show it off. She bought it and HAD to post it like everything she does or it wouldn’t be worth it she couldn’t just enjoy it for herself it had to be shared because how could she spend money on fendi and not let everyone no. Ashley’s story has proved that money means nothing material items mean nothing absolutely nothing. Enjoy life’s moments they are way more precious than things.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
No class what so ever brag and grab.
Sam you used to get your tits out in nuts magazine a quick google of Sam Faiers lads mags and any one can see your tits and bits not quite the Surrey image is it.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I don’t even understand her obsession with Fendi. That bag is no better than the ones you find in River Island 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 13
I think it’s a fake. If it was real she would tag Fendi in the post. I totally agree she is vulgar posting it anyway with Ashley Cain and his beautiful daughter on the next slide. She has no compassion

I don’t even understand her obsession with Fendi. That bag is no better than the ones you find in River Island 🤷🏼‍♀️
It’s a fake otherwise she would have tagged Fendi in the post. She follows a few pages that sell “designer stuff”

We have a woman where we live. We call her fake Robyn. She can get you any “designer” bag/ shoes - belt - coat etc cheap as Chips

Why has she got these silicone bowls and cutlery? Surly baby Paul and Rosie are big enough to eat of normal plates bowls etc

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
It’s Disgusting.. But it shows exactly what she’s about. She didn’t buy the bag for herself did she it was to show it off. She bought it and HAD to post it like everything she does or it wouldn’t be worth it she couldn’t just enjoy it for herself it had to be shared because how could she spend money on fendi and not let everyone no. Ashley’s story has proved that money means nothing material items mean nothing absolutely nothing. Enjoy life’s moments they are way more precious than things.
Money talks where as wealth whispers..... the girl has zero class!

Reactions: 10
With all the issues we have going on in the world right now,this stupid witch is more concerned about her dishwasher breaking!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Don’t take your washing machine for granted when your dishwasher breaks guys!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
just seen her latest post, ‘the boys’ have gone to go ape so her and Rosie have gone to Rosie’s favourite shop...Monsoon 🙄🙄😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
just seen her latest post, ‘the boys’ have gone to go ape so her and Rosie have gone to Rosie’s favourite shop...Monsoon 🙄🙄😂😂
Why does Rosie have to go shopping and the boys get to do go ape? Reminds me of my childhood having to go shopping with my Mum every weekend while my brother's were playing football with my Dad!

Reactions: 16
Why does Rosie have to go shopping and the boys get to do go ape? Reminds me of my childhood having to go shopping with my Mum every weekend while my brother's were playing football with my Dad!
I find it baffling how sexist she is

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.