Sam Faiers #11 Big fish, little fish, cardboard box (room for Sam)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
are her and billie as close as they used to be? they don't seem to be on social media, i haven't watched the latest series but I just don't think they seem as close anymore...

Reactions: 8
are her and billie as close as they used to be? they don't seem to be on social media, i haven't watched the latest series but I just don't think they seem as close anymore...
They don't seem to be liking each others insta posts unless I'm missing something?

Getting a Fiji water bottle in shot. You can buy these in home bargains for 19p 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Episode 1 or 2 Sam and Billie had dinner and met on a bench and both meetings seemed stilted and awkward rather than natural and chatty. Compare it to the times Billie met with sue (I don't think Sam did) and it's so obvious because billienandbsue were laughing and chatting and Sam and Billie were a bit robotic.

Reactions: 17
Call me crazy but it dawned on me that I think it will be Samantha who may call it quits or pull up BBP for his lack of warmth and solidifying their relationship with a serious commitment. House/wedding.
You can see how hard she works at being 'perfect' and easy going with his quirks to warrant a ring.

BBP was almost disgusted at the prospect of a bigger family (the pandora family tree charm 5 branches clip)
Reminded me of someone on the threads here mentioned about BBP being slightly on the spectrum. Interesting thought.
Sorry I’m new to this thread but what does BBP and BP mean? I’m guessing BP is big Paul but what’s the other?

Reactions: 1
I’m already bored of hearing about Knightley Adventures on the 19th April 😴🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It’s probably been said before but BBP has no interest in poor little Rosie. I’ve scrolled 12 months back through Sam’s insta and there are no photos of BBP with Rosie and in the photographs of the 4 of them BBP is attached to BP.
Coincidence that yesterday there is now a photo of BBP with Rosie on Sam’s insta ?!?! 🤔

Reactions: 5
‘Can’t wait to tell you about something I’ve been working on on Monday’

Yet it was in the daily Mail last week and you can see the products in half the stories...

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Is big Paul obsessed with little Paul? And I don’t mean like how most parents adore they’re kids but he seems to be weirdly obsessed with him and little Paul always seems miserable?

Reactions: 16
The attempts to get him to propose have stepped up a notch. ‘Start up a pound shop range of laureth sulfate tastic bath products with HIS name on’ always thinking our, Sam, ALWAYS THINKING

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.