Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Traveler001

VIP Member
I think Sam must be so difficult to have a conversation with

Hi, thought I'd call for a catch up how are you Sam?

Just amazing amazing, we are so good. The kids are amazing, so good, so clever. I'm setting up a new business, Paul is great, we are so in love.

Oh great, I've been walking a lot so I'm feeling good.

Walking? Oh yeah, me and Paul and the kids have been walking. Yeah, walking miles every day in an amazing woodland.

Great, I've read a few good books too.

Really? Me and Paul are thinking of starting a book club podcast, we love reading and we'll get the kids involved too, they always read, they're years ahead.

Wow. That's…erm…brilliant. Anyway, I'd better go, I've hot to put dinner on.

Yeah, me too, I'm cooking an organic three course meal for me and Paul Paul I love so much and the kids because they're adventurous eaters and so mature and they'll try any food I give them.

Er…ok…bye then Sam.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 83

Joannabloggs

VIP Member
Thought as much. I’ll check back in 2 years but I don’t think the answer will be different 😂
Sam and Billie: the Grandmummy Diaries

"The grans are back, and Sam & Paul have booked a special couples cruise together with Greg and Billie to the Maldives. With Rosie happily married and no longer a Knightley, Sam is wondering if this could be her year"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76

Sazbee

VIP Member
Curious about the birthday cupcake business. As far as I’m aware schools haven’t allowed kids to bring in treats to be shared since the first lockdown 🤔
Boris gave the school permission to do whatever the hell they wanted because he loves Mummy Diaries and couldn't bare to see Prince Paul miss out.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74

Hatefake

VIP Member
I can’t believe I’m saying this... this series I’m actually warming to BBP. She is so desperate flitting from one madcap idea to the next, everything has to be this picture perfect life, I can kinda see why Paul is the way he is with her. She must be really hard work to live with. I’ve gone from feeling sorry for her to actually finding her quite irritating . I actually love Greg, for a little while now he’s been my secret crush 😂 I know he’s been a bit of toad in the past with the ticket tout stuff, but you can see he genuinely loves Billie and has the hots for her, he’s a really hands on dad and he loves to have a laugh

Reactions: 46

VIP Member
It made me laugh when it said she feels like she needs to support her choices.

here’s how it probably went:
Rosie sat there singing
Sam: you’ve got such a good singing voice Rosie, shall we take you to have some singing lessons?
Rosie: yes

Sam posting to Instagram: Rosie asked for singing lessons and I feel like I need to support her choices 🙄

get a grip woman!!!!!!

No doubt it will be some content for the next series

• Haha
Reactions: 46

Summernights

VIP Member
I’m going to say it, it’s taken me nearly all day to feel brave enough to say this so please don’t come at me but, well, here goes ...

I think I like big Paul. I think I’m seeing a different side to him and Sam is the fucking oaf

there I said it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Loopylips

Sam just cannot hide how competitive she is with billie....

Billie has a PAID big photo shoot and front cover of mag... what does Sam do? Books a shoot for herself (not on a cover tho hun and you paid for it where as billie probably got paid a tidy fee for hers)

billie is dancing and learning a new skill what does Sam do.... books dance lessons for her and the big ape and does a performance for her family.

it’s just all so cringe really I wonder if she even sees it herself

side note their nanny Wendy looked like a beauty when she was younger and image of billie

• Haha
Reactions: 41

tippingpoint

VIP Member
I hate when people publicly cringe at celebrities and their extravagant things then the huns are like “YOU WOULD DO IT FOR YOUR KIDS IF YOU COULD”

i fucking wouldn’t

• Haha
Reactions: 40

Poppy25

Classic Sam with personalised t shirts, big balloon displays etc whilst watching billie on DOI. Greg and the kids had handmade banners all just chilling in their pjs....you can see which one is the happier, more authentic household!!

• Heart
Reactions: 40

pema1990

Chatty Member
Classic Sam with personalised t shirts, big balloon displays etc whilst watching billie on DOI. Greg and the kids had handmade banners all just chilling in their pjs....you can see which one is the happier, more authentic household!!
I love the fact Greg and the kids just got in their Jammies, made little home made banners and had some popcorn..I think their relationship is actually really solid and lovley :)....Sam is 100% hoping to get offered strictly 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 39

BettyBeau

VIP Member
Her kids hair is always soaking wet. Really disappointed with Tesco’s after all Sam’s rule breaking

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 38

Instaluva18

Billie seems very much so like the salt of the earth this series, her and Greg seem to have such a fun loving relationship, he was so attentive and supportive of her throughout I loved last night when Greg was like go mummy and Arthur was like "it's your birthday" 😂😂 and loved when Nelly cracked up to Holly's surname "Willy-be" 🤣🤣...loved how they were on live TV happy sitting in their pyjamas! Sam would not be having that they'd need to be dressed in designer head to toe and it would be pre-scripted what those two children of hers had to say!

Billies heart was obviously broke about her Nanny I don't think the tears were about Dancing on Ice. There's more important things that fame and fortune for Billie unlike Sam she would sell her soul for it. She really has come across as so cold, self obsessed and narcissistic this series.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Njgjji

This woman is just an idiot. Rarely comment on here but honestly couldn’t help myself how many times has she posted the word “fresh” today her “fresh” eggs her “fresh” veg her “fresh” langoustines had to highlight she shops in garsons farm AGAIN and had a cappuccino in cobham high street. I am 10000% certain she is miserable every single thing she does is based around how she looks and to show off. Who is she trying to impress? I don’t get her obsession with Surrey it is beyond weird no one else that lives round here behaves this way you wouldn’t even no half the famous people that live here even live here. Her house is so easy to find shes made it obvious which school Paul goes too she constantly posts her location she quite literally exploits her kids for money and is desperately trying to marry a man who looks sick to the back teeth of her. I honestly feel sorry for people like this.. Something will humble her at some point I’m sure. 🤮

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Arthur smuggling the chocolate out the fridge was the highlight, the kid cracks me up, I love that Greg doesn’t try to make excuses for his behaviour or play it like it’s a one off he is like nope just naughty

Samantha is just a control freak, me me me, she is just so jealous of everyone, why can’t she just be content and she would come across so much better, she has her health, children, money, family she should just accept she isn’t getting married anytime soon and the more I watch the more I can’t blame Paul as it wouldn’t be about the marriage it’s about the flashy showing off and the content
she wants with a wedding

Paul freaking out at her hint for the 5 branches on the charm should just make her realise she is flogging a dead horse

and the zoom call with Claudia ermmm love she was probably round your house the day before 🙄
I'm really intrigued to know the details of Claudia's '15 years in fashion'. I'm guessing 'till girl at Quiz'

• Haha
Reactions: 36