Sam Faiers #11 Big fish, little fish, cardboard box (room for Sam)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gaynor let the cat out of the bag when they were away on the sly, she posted a happy birthday message to Baby Paul with holiday emojis saying have a great time. Plus it was radio silence from Samanfa while they were away, then they tried so hard to cover their tans when they came back but failed miserably! It was obvious the devious cow went away, she’s just a horror. She was called out for it on the Daily Mail too, they’d been reading here! If you go back on previous posts from the end of December beginning of January you can have a nose!
And she followed someone on insta who was also in the Maldives at the same time as Sam.

Reactions: 2
Gaynor let the cat out of the bag when they were away on the sly, she posted a happy birthday message to Baby Paul with holiday emojis saying have a great time. Plus it was radio silence from Samanfa while they were away, then they tried so hard to cover their tans when they came back but failed miserably! It was obvious the devious cow went away, she’s just a horror. She was called out for it on the Daily Mail too, they’d been reading here! If you go back on previous posts from the end of December beginning of January you can have a nose!
Bloody hell Gaynor 😂😂

Oh I will go a back and have a read. Thanks.

Reactions: 2
If you heard the phrase "Knightley Adventures" rather than read it, it sounds like some dodgy dogging set up
Haircare products certainly don't spring to mind :unsure::rolleyes:
I reckon they've joined one of those dodgy mlms where you sell the holidays and become a "travel agent"

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Rosie drinking Fiji water in her recent stories, could not roll my eyes any harder if i tried. She's the tackiest type of new money, she probably think that makes them look posh!!

What real middle class people would do Sam, would be having their kids tap water from reusable bottles
She should be teaching those kids that single use plastic is not ok ! She is a twit ! An actual twit , new money with no class and no taste !!!!!

Reactions: 10
are you even allowed to stay at hotels miles away for SURREY? oh she's had such a hard week sam read the room

i'm so bored of knight's you adventures already

funny how she's out with billie and ferne and no pic with anyone as she's to surrey for they darling

did she have to video the minute silence how classy

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
are you even allowed to stay at hotels miles away for SURREY? oh she's had such a hard week sam read the room

funny how she's out with billie and ferne and no pic with anyone as she's to surrey for they darling

Agree, I thought the filming of the silence was quite vulgar

Reactions: 11

I cant work out how she's doing a pilates class? I didn't think inside classes could happen yet?

Reactions: 5

The queen of loopholes. You can stay in a hotel if you are working. Obviously getting pissed and eating lobster with your mates whilst a funeral is going on is work. What a disgrace.

• Sad
I’m not from the UK although a lot of my family are from there and live there (London, Essex & Kent). I don’t really know anything about Surrey...the way Sam talks about it I’m guessing it’s a posh area?

I cant work out how she's doing a pilates class? I didn't think inside classes could happen yet?
Yeah I’m sure gyms are open again now

I’m not from the UK although a lot of my family are from there and live there (London, Essex & Kent). I don’t really know anything about Surrey...the way Sam talks about it I’m guessing it’s a posh area?
It’s a really big area, which Sam doesn’t seem to be able to grasp - it has some lovely places which would be considered posh but it also has some not so nice places which are definitely not posh lol

Reactions: 7

It’s a really big area, which Sam doesn’t seem to be able to grasp - it has some lovely places which would be considered posh but it also has some not so nice places which are definitely not posh lol
Ahhh I see, thank you! She definitely talks about it like it’s the greatest place on earth😂

Reactions: 3
I follow Sam on depop and she's put a cardboard colour-in house up for sale, which she likely received from River Island PR yesterday as I've seen several other insta mum's unbox it yesterday. I would have thought, in her financial situation, she could gift that to a children's charity instead of wanting £20. 🙄

Editted to say: I've just looked on Hobbycrafts website (where it's originally from) and at full price it's £17, but it's currently on offer for £12. Unbelievable!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22

Just the same as anywhere else then isn’t it! My county has some beautiful countryside and some areas are in the most expensive in the country but we also have some rough rough areas and high levels of violent crime in some areas. I’m sure Surrey is very similar but she just wants the clout.

Reactions: 3
Just the same as anywhere else then isn’t it! My county has some beautiful countryside and some areas are in the most expensive in the country but we also have some rough rough areas and high levels of violent crime in some areas. I’m sure Surrey is very similar but she just wants the clout.
Yeah, everywhere has its nicer and not so nicer areas. A relative lives in a tiny village and there's posh areas, normal areas and rundown areas. Obviously the areas are tiny buy even in a place so small it exists. Places like London, Surrey, Kent, Manchester, Liverpool etc will be the same just on a larger scale. Telling us you live in London, for example, doesn't mean you're posh you could be the queen or a homeless person, you could be a millionaire in a penthouse apartment or a perpetrator of knife crime living in a squat cos you can't go home because that's the first place the police will look.

Thats the problem with Sam she's all surface, she cares more about how her life looks than how it really is, or if she's happy. She loves to say she lives in Surrey because she thinks it projects a certain image but doesn't think about it any more than that.

I follow Sam on depop and she's put a cardboard colour-in house up for sale, which she likely received from River Island PR yesterday as I've seen several other insta mum's unbox it yesterday. I would have thought, in her financial situation, she could gift that to a children's charity instead of wanting £20. 🙄

Editted to say: I've just looked on Hobbycrafts website (where it's originally from) and at full price it's £17, but it's currently on offer for £12. Unbelievable!
Needs to be sent to river island so they don’t send anything else to her 😡

Yes gyms are open but I didn't think inside classes could happen yet. The pilates on the machines are always taught classes

Just checked I was right.

She's broken the rules again at that Pilates class.

Indoor exercise classes cannot start to 17th May at the earliest and you should only be exercising in a gym on your own or with your support bubble

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.