Sam and Nic Chapman - Pixiewoos

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like Nic but one thing that I thought was weird was when she came out with her MS story she did her own video and several interviews saying things like “if I don’t know what’s in it, I don’t eat it” etc talking about how she only ate natural healthy ‘clean’ foods and didn’t touch alcohol and I regularly see her drinking and eating crap.

Reactions: 3
Nic is having a moan on stories about schooling the kids. She said why cant the kids have this time off and start school in the summer holidays.

Never mind the actual teachers, eh?
Oh no she said they could have this time off as well. She only said it cause her kids we're playing up and didnt want to do any school work. Dont know what her problem is shes not exactly busy with work is she?

Nic, we get it. You’ve started drinking coffee. Excellent content
Haha was just going to comment about this. God get over it, you now drink a coffee in the morning who bloody cares. Also whoever said her husbands cooking is always burnt is correct 😊 .

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Jesus, if this is what she’s like after a coffee I’d love to see her after a line of coke 😂

CB68DA28-3B90-44E3-8FD1-C639B8E05477.jpeg
Hardly privileged to be shown it... more like her bloody showing off 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
She must be really running out of content now if she's having to share that she's drinking coffee.

Reactions: 2
You know what as much as you can say nic is a show off etc etc her health isn’t 100%, she has MS and that must be a huge struggle and the unpredictability of the condition must cause her a lot of anxiety. I can give Nic a pass because we know her life isn’t all rosy and the material things ultimately don’t mean anything. I don’t think she means any harm.

You know what as much as you can say nic is a show off etc etc her health isn’t 100%, she has MS and that must be a huge struggle and the unpredictability of the condition must cause her a lot of anxiety. I can give Nic a pass because we know her life isn’t all rosy and the material things ultimately don’t mean anything. I don’t think she means any harm.
what a silly thing to put!

A lot of people’s health isn’t 100%... she’s a show off.. simple as that. She makes out her life is all rosy imo!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Having an illness doesn't mean that you can get away with whatever you want. She's been in remission for years also so she's not actively suffering from symptoms.

what a silly thing to put!

A lot of people’s health isn’t 100%... she’s a show off.. simple as that. She makes out her life is all rosy imo!
My point is, what does money mean when you don’t have your health? So why get worked up over it. And ‘getting away with whatever you want’ I wasn’t aware that painting your kitchen cupboards was a huge crime.

Having an illness doesn't mean that you can get away with whatever you want. She's been in remission for years also so she's not actively suffering from symptoms.
And she’s spoken about her ms playing up in recent days actually. It’s not something that’s ever going to go away and she’s at the mercy of a massive relapse for the rest of her life, one that she might not bounce back from. Health is wealth. Her life isn’t perfect and I don’t feel like she pretends it is, otherwise we wouldn’t even know about her ms diagnosis. My main criticism is I feel like her kids are overexposed on her channel.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Hey guys I wonder if she's had her morning coffee, you do know she's now a coffee drinker right? never drank it all her life, smelt Ian's one morning and fancied one and ever since she's LOVING COFFEEE!!!!!! its a bloody miracle I tell ya! ☕

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm wondering if the whole coffee thing is because she's been asked to do an ad. Her brother jim has literally just posted a sponsored coffee ad on his stories. I bet she'll be next but knew she had to say she actually likes coffee first...

Reactions: 6
I'm wondering if the whole coffee thing is because she's been asked to do an ad. Her brother jim has literally just posted a sponsored coffee ad on his stories. I bet she'll be next but knew she had to say she actually likes coffee first...
Could be. The way she makes out she so hyper after ONE coffee:oops: I never get like that after a coffee.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.