Sam and Nic Chapman - Pixiewoos

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think they are actually still doing the money chase, they have just expanded from beauty into interiors, fashion, etc. It’s still quite full on. I don’t fault them for that, that’s what they do, it’s their ’job’ but entitled/diva attitudes will turn people off and make them call you out. Those same people built them their empire.

I also think like many others they need to be a bit more transparent with their #Ads etc

Nic seems to be trying to do a lot in terms of health and fitness, probably due to her MS, which is a good thing.. i hope she uses her platform to help and inspire others living with MS.

Reactions: 1
I think they are actually still doing the money chase, they have just expanded from beauty into interiors, fashion, etc. It’s still quite full on. I don’t fault them for that, that’s what they do, it’s their ’job’ but entitled/diva attitudes will turn people off and make them call you out. Those same people built them their empire.

I also think like many others they need to be a bit more transparent with their #Ads etc

Nic seems to be trying to do a lot in terms of health and fitness, probably due to her MS, which is a good thing.. i hope she uses her platform to help and inspire others living with MS.
I'm not trying to be challenging here but what do you mean when you say they are making money from interiors, I know they both have 'home' insta pages (bit cringy 😬) but I wasn't aware of them being paid for them.

Reactions: 2
They’re also doing their own lipstick with Mac too so will probably make quite a bit from that I’d imagine

Not gonna lie, they were the reasons back in 2012 that I started to even watch YouTube and then started to watch Tanya & co. They got me into make up and really changed the way I did my make up etc. However, as the years went by I really struggle with Nic! She is a massive show off and to be honest I’m not one to criticise kids, but all she does is film her daughter who comes across so spoilt! I find her voice irritating too! I prefer Sam - she has a f**k it attitude and doesn’t try to hide that she’s probably a total B*tch. Can’t stand people who act one way on the camera and another in real life. I.e. Nic, Tanya B, Zoella, Louise P Etc

Reactions: 7
I actually really like Sam. Nic is smug and a show off and thinks she's way more clever than she is.

Reactions: 7
I personally think that Nic is just a show off who whines a lot and thinks she’s the bees knees.

Sam just comes across as a hard hearted witch but I think she knows that and doesn’t care!

There is zero about them that you can relate to. The only sibling who is remotely normal is John!

Reactions: 6
Something else that grates on me with Nic effing Chapman. She clearly prefers her daughter to her son. She makes that so goddam obvious. Just now in their story, he apparently sent her a hate note and on the next story the kids are racing. The boy keeps clearly winning but she has to have a reason as why he’s winning and not her “princess”. Not because he’s older and faster. But because he’s not doing the course right! She’s an hole on those Insta stories! She’s not funny either. Sorry rant over lol

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Where does Nic live?

Something else that grates on me with Nic effing Chapman. She clearly prefers her daughter to her son. She makes that so goddam obvious. Just now in their story, he apparently sent her a hate note and on the next story the kids are racing. The boy keeps clearly winning but she has to have a reason as why he’s winning and not her “princess”. Not because he’s older and faster. But because he’s not doing the course right! She’s an hole on those Insta stories! She’s not funny either. Sorry rant over lol
I prefer the son tbh Edie comes across as spoilt.

Reactions: 2
Where does Nic live?

I prefer the son tbh Edie comes across as spoilt.
I think she lives in Norfolk somewhere.

she took her to London for afternoon tea and to make her own lipstick and you should have seen the face on her the whole Day. Miserable. Never smiling. soooo spoilt. She’s what 5 at the most, got a brand new £700 double bed from next in her bedroom. Absolute joke. You’re money will run out one day love. You’re not that rich (or famous)

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I’ve been watching them on YouTube since the early days when they did their makeup on their sofa in front of a tit camera. I’ve always preferred Sam. She does have a no-nonsense attitude but I don’t find it aggressive. And I’ve always preferred her make-up style. I think Nic does more full coverage, heavy make-up which isn’t what I’m into and I generally think Sam seems to have more skills and explains things better. Anyone notice Nic puts on a posh accent sometimes? If you watch her older videos she never had a posh accent before. It seems to randomly come and go!

Reactions: 17
Nic lives just outside Norwich in a village and Sam actually lives City center.

The videos of Nic in her garden and doing the pan round was clearly to show how big her garden was!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I think she lives in Norfolk somewhere.

she took her to London for afternoon tea and to make her own lipstick and you should have seen the face on her the whole Day. Miserable. Never smiling. soooo spoilt. She’s what 5 at the most, got a brand new £700 double bed from next in her bedroom. Absolute joke. You’re money will run out one day love. You’re not that rich (or famous)
I think shes 7 and those lipsticks at £75 because Lydia Millen went the other week and had one made.

• Wow
Don’t like Nic at all! Had to unfollow their home Instagram as there were just too show offy and braggy!
The daughters new bedroom is absolutely ridiculous for a child her age!! Nic showed us an outfit earlier costing £100 - £50 for some denim shorts and £50 for a plain white top!! Unbelievable

Nic seems to be copying Katie Jane Hughes with the oversized glasses and disco-ball racoon look

Sam - I appreciate she's honest about the Botox and fillers (unlike another Hughes out there) but she's not my cup of tea, and neither of them declare ADs properly.
Ooo do you mean Katie Jane Hughes?! 🤔

Someone mentioned Nic putting on a posh accent - yes she does! She tries to sound clever as well but messes up her words and seems quite thick to be honest. Now I know she has MS but its the pretentiousness I can't stand. I have a dislike for her husband too, I can't put my finger on why but he just also seems like a smug git.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Someone mentioned Nic putting on a posh accent - yes she does! She tries to sound clever as well but messes up her words and seems quite thick to be honest. Now I know she has MS but its the pretentiousness I can't stand. I have a dislike for her husband too, I can't put my finger on why but he just also seems like a smug git.
you could hear the difference in her stories yesterday morning. She sounded way more norfolk and her voice was deeper too!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.