Sam and Nic Chapman - Pixiewoos

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes! I forgot to mention that in my previous post. Those courses cost upwards of £500 if I remember correctly and they were booked months in advance. The amount of students on the course was around 10-15 people!

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I’ve had a cull of those on Insta who I had had enough of , the Chapman sisters are amongst them .

Reactions: 3
I think she lives in Norfolk somewhere.

she took her to London for afternoon tea and to make her own lipstick and you should have seen the face on her the whole Day. Miserable. Never smiling. soooo spoilt. She’s what 5 at the most, got a brand new £700 double bed from next in her bedroom. Absolute joke. You’re money will run out one day love. You’re not that rich (or famous)
Her daughter couldn’t have given less of a tit to go to Fortnum & Mason or get that lipstick made and I don’t blame her. She’s a kid! What a waste of money.

I remember her saying Edie wanted to go for tea but I think she'd have been just as happy at Pizza Express tbh 😂

I cannot stand Nic but actually quite like Sam. Nic is very into showing off and interrupts her husband when he is doing cooking demos. I have his cook book which is excellent and would like to see him do more cooking things without her! I also don't agree with how she tells everyone so much about her children. She talks for them all the time, and definitely prefers Edie to Harry imo.

I cannot stand Nic but actually quite like Sam. Nic is very into showing off and interrupts her husband when he is doing cooking demos. I have his cook book which is excellent and would like to see him do more cooking things without her! I also don't agree with how she tells everyone so much about her children. She talks for them all the time, and definitely prefers Edie to Harry imo.
She said the other day the kids are always falling out and Harry is jealous of Edie....prob cause he realises shes your fav.

She said the other day the kids are always falling out and Harry is jealous of Edie....prob cause he realises shes your fav.
The difference between the videos she made with each child was very telling. The dress-up vid she did, she seemed very enthusiastic and encouraging. The football vid, she couldn’t have looked more disinterested at the beginning.

Reactions: 1
The difference between the videos she made with each child was very telling. The dress-up vid she did, she seemed very enthusiastic and encouraging. The football vid, she couldn’t have looked more disinterested at the beginning.
Omg I just watched them and you’re so right. I also had a quick scroll and there isn’t any of her alone with him.

Reactions: 1
Yes she positively fawns over her daughter. I found the dress up video a bit sickening tbh. She just really

It was definitely sickening. Especially the ‘let’s get started’ part

I didn’t watch it the whole way through though to be honest

My personal opinion is that people with that big of a following really should shield their kids a bit more from social media. I like nic but when her kids are being discussed by strangers it’s probably time to give them a bit of privacy. They’re over exposed imo. It’s very different from your average Joe posting pictures of their children for people they know in real life to see. Just something that wouldn’t make me comfortable.

Reactions: 7
I have to laugh that people think they design the real techniques brushes. In an insta live the other day someone asked Sam if there was any new brushes coming out and she said something like 'I dunno, they bring out new ones all the time'. Not 'we'. 'They'. They have zero to do with the brushes except their name is on them and they get a fee for that but they don't own the company or have any say in the brushes.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I have to laugh that people think they design the real techniques brushes. In an insta live the other day someone asked Sam if there was any new brushes coming out and she said something like 'I dunno, they bring out new ones all the time'. Not 'we'. 'They'. They have zero to do with the brushes except their name is on them and they get a fee for that but they don't own the company or have any say in the brushes.
I wonder if they still have much to do with RT then. They used to mention which brushes they were using in their videos and were loyal to using RT, but Sam has been using other brands instead lately. Makes me wonder if they’re distancing from the brand now.

I wonder if they still have much to do with RT then. They used to mention which brushes they were using in their videos and were loyal to using RT, but Sam has been using other brands instead lately. Makes me wonder if they’re distancing from the brand now.
I noticed that they have both been using other brands as well. Someone even asked them if they had fallen out with RT. I like RT but they do bring out a lot of similar brushes just to make people buy more. I feel like Sam and Nic had input into the earlier brushes and now RT just replicate a brush with a small change and give it a new name.

Reactions: 6
See that Nic is doing a fundraiser for people living with domestic violence during lockdown.

So she’s donated a massive £50 and Sam donated £100...when she lives in a million pound house! I personally think that well and truly takes the piss that they won’t donate more and I’m pretty sure Dom from Gleam only donated £30!
These people are rolling in. Bellends the lot of them.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Honestly both of them could drop 10k each and not think much of it! £50 and £100 is just pathetic.

It's her own thing she set up and she only donated 50 quid? That's just a joke. What would that get someone escaping an abusive partner? Very little. I know every little bit helps but she is clearly loaded and it was her own idea. Part of me is cynical that she just enjoyed the praise of the whole thing.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.