Sam and Nic Chapman - Pixiewoos

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thoughts?

I can’t really stand either of them but I do find Sam to be the worst. She just always seems aggressive in her posts and lives.

Nic is just brag brag brag alllllll the time. She’s definitely the better make up artist IMO!

Reactions: 16
I know someone who had to deal with them on a promo event and they were both acting like real diva's and being quite difficult 'do you know who I am' types

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I bought one of their beauty blenders two weeks ago and it split in half the first time I used it. I used to always buy them but switched to the ones from Poundland and they are 100x better!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I prefer Nic out of the two of them. Sam just seems riddled with her own problems and comes across with a crappy ass attitude. They both don’t do much YouTube now either. I think their bubble has burst. There’s younger, much better MUAs out there but there’s also better MUAs their age like Lisa Eldridge who, IMO, is the best make up youtuber

Reactions: 18

Yel

I forget who is who, just that one of them is quite vicious and the other one boasts about drinking champagne in her penthouse (in Norwich above a laundrette and not much of a view). I think Jim takes after the vicious one.

They do seem to think they're above the rules declaring ads, gifted and promoting their own brand.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I forget who is who, just that one of them is quite vicious and the other one boasts about drinking champagne in her penthouse (in Norwich above a laundrette and not much of a view). I think Jim takes after the vicious one.

They do seem to think they're above the rules declaring ads, gifted and promoting their own brand.
Nic is the blonde one Sam is the one with the penthouse.

I actually really like Nic, especially documenting her struggles with MS. I used to like Sam but find her more annoying now and I really dislike what she's done to her face. The fillers, lip fillers and botox make her look very aggressive

Reactions: 9
I actually really like Nic, especially documenting her struggles with MS. I used to like Sam but find her more annoying now and I really dislike what she's done to her face. The fillers, lip fillers and botox make her look very aggressive
Agreed, Nic seems a lot more humble, and approachable. Sam looks like she can’t be arsed half the time, almost as if she’s above the whole thing now.

Reactions: 4
Sam looks like a total witch, it’s just her face.

I loved when Nic was sat in first class off to have her hair done in London and moaned she didn’t get a free bottle of water.

Reactions: 1
I used to prefer Sam but after she backed Sali Hughes for her Tattle rant I went off her.

I like Nic , I’m surprised to hear she had a ‘do you know who I am’ attitude. I noticed that they don’t travel abroad so much now plugging the Real Technique brand.

They both have gorgeous properties , must have made a fair bob or two , would make up brushes and IG make them a lot of money?

Reactions: 11
I used to prefer Sam but after she backed Sali Hughes for her Tattle rant I went off her.

I like Nic , I’m surprised to hear she had a ‘do you know who I am’ attitude. I noticed that they don’t travel abroad so much now plugging the Real Technique brand.

They both have gorgeous properties , must have made a fair bob or two , would make up brushes and IG make them a lot of money?
Sam bought her apartment for over 1 million...

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Nic seems to be copying Katie Jane Hughes with the oversized glasses and disco-ball racoon look

Sam - I appreciate she's honest about the Botox and fillers (unlike another Hughes out there) but she's not my cup of tea, and neither of them declare ADs properly.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I actually don’t mind either of them, I only ever use real techniques brushes and have learnt a lot from them but I do think Nic is very ‘look at what I’ve got’ and it’s always stuff that is so expensive!

Reactions: 3
Cannot stand Sam. She thinks she’s some kind of Kate Moss type and has an ever so arrogant streak to her. Nic is starting to grate too now and I’ll never forget the text she showed us from her hubby saying how amazing she’s created this life for them and Nics reply was something like, how WEVE created this life. No nic, you have with your minions watching your videos and buying your stuff that you’re now a millionaire. Your hubby is hardly a Master Chef.
God the wedding BS from Sam is going to be nauseating!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.