Sam and Nic Chapman - Pixiewoos

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm wondering if the whole coffee thing is because she's been asked to do an ad. Her brother jim has literally just posted a sponsored coffee ad on his stories. I bet she'll be next but knew she had to say she actually likes coffee first...

My thoughts exactly, minus the Jim thing 🙄.

I’ve never seen someone act so hyped after a coffee before.

Reactions: 1
I still follow Sam on Instagram and will occasionally watch a video made by her but I got fed up of Nic long ago. They’re both problematic but Sam is the only one I can sort of stand

Reactions: 2
She's posted today about sniffing her daughter's knickers to see if they need washing. I think that's really a step too far to post on instagram. She said it was OK because only adults would see it .... but if the daughter's friends parents follow her and say something in front of their children ...... she will be teased so much.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
She's posted today about sniffing her daughter's knickers to see if they need washing. I think that's really a step too far to post on instagram. She said it was OK because only adults would see it .... but if the daughter's friends parents follow her and say something in front of their children ...... she will be teased so much.
I saw the part where she was moaning about her son saying her takes forever to get to the point.

Nic really does not seem to like Harry at all. It’s so damaging for children when parents have a clear favourite. That poor boy.

It’s a shame for him, I remember how excited she was when she was pregnant with Harry! He’s been cast aside now, that’s for sure.

I don’t watch them much anymore , just have a nosey occasionally.

It’s a shame that online randoms can see that she favours one of her children over the other.

She's panicking and has done a poll asking if talking about her daughters knickers is TMI yes it is FFS!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.