Sam and Nic Chapman - Pixiewoos

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No denying she looks amazing. But not something you’d want your kids mates seeing, or is that just me?

Reactions: 6
No denying she looks amazing. But not something you’d want your kids mates seeing, or is that just me?
I’d never get my kit off even if I had a figure like that but I’m introverted by nature .

No doubt her kids will get a bit of ribbing , has she ever addressed these photos?

Reactions: 4
I wouldn’t be too bothered about my kids seeing it, my kid always sees me naked (in the bath etc) I’d be more bothered about their friends in school tbh, that won’t be nice for her kids.

Reactions: 1
I’d never get my kit off even if I had a figure like that but I’m introverted by nature .

No doubt her kids will get a bit of ribbing , has she ever addressed these photos?
Yes she’s spoken about it a few times on both You Tube and Instagram. She said she was proud but wished she could get them taken down.
Guess when she was young she didn’t think about the future and children.

Reactions: 1
Yes she’s spoken about it a few times on both You Tube and Instagram. She said she was proud but wished she could get them taken down.
Guess when she was young she didn’t think about the future and children.
One of those things she’ll have to deal with if it comes up if her kids are upset by it .

She did the photos willingly and happily, that’s the point she should emphasise .

Reactions: 2
Is she moaning about money?, after she’s just shelled out on a hugely expensive looking second home which she’s going to rent out, after they built a swimming pool at their house?

You couldn’t make it up.
I wonder if she’s doing this as an attempt to be relatable. Whilst sitting in her massive house with a pool they’ve just built and making lists of stuff to buy for her second home....

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.