Sam and Nic Chapman - Pixiewoos

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So much for Nic coming off instagram. She's posting about her son using her face halo to wash his willy in the shower now. Not really the thing to be sharing considering his friends' mums must follow her?
God shes pathetic and a bloody embarrassment.

Reactions: 2
So much for Nic coming off instagram. She's posting about her son using her face halo to wash his willy in the shower now. Not really the thing to be sharing considering his friends' mums must follow her?
OMG, that poor boy. Why would she share something like that?!

I honestly think in the future when influencers kids grow up there'll be a lot of anger and resentment at how much of their private life and intimate details were shared online

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Why is Sam back posting pics and tagging the make-up brands she uses?!!!.... There was literally a gap of maybe a week and she was back on social media.
I think everything about her is so shady :rolleyes:

Reactions: 12
Why is Sam back posting pics and tagging the make-up brands she uses?!!!.... There was literally a gap of maybe a week and she was back on social media.
She just can't live without being admired by the strangers on the internet

Reactions: 7
She said she was stepping away from "working" on social media not posting in general. You can see in her post it's makeup brands she genuinely likes using. The comment about not requiring "approval or opinions" is probably the reason why she's not putting work she has to do on her page and just enjoy it for what it is. That's my take anyway :unsure:

Reactions: 5
She said she was stepping away from "working" on social media not posting in general. You can see in her post it's makeup brands she genuinely likes using. The comment about not requiring "approval or opinions" is probably the reason why she's not putting work she has to do on her page and just enjoy it for what it is. That's my take anyway :unsure:
Surely the tagging of the companies is an undisclosed ad which is exactly the same she did in previous posts, before her huge declaration that she was no longer going to be hugely involved in social media.
Is she no longer with Gleam? If so, I think its funny that Dom Smales has also just recently left. Are Sam, Nic and Dom going to join forces and make even more money for themselves and not have to give gleam a cut?! :unsure:

She just can't live without being admired by the strangers on the internet
Really sad if thats the case... because she is constantly trying to portray herself as a "strong, I don't give a shi^" type of person.

I think she tagged the brands because she knows she’ll get loads of questions asking what products were used

I found it strange that Dom Smales left at the same time too, it’s like something is going on

Reactions: 6
I think it’s still advertising though, because she will have worked with those brands in the past. It’s murky waters and I’m not sure it’s quite as simple for someone in her position to say I’m stepping away if she’s going to continue posting.

I think she tagged the brands because she knows she’ll get loads of questions asking what products were used

I found it strange that Dom Smales left at the same time too, it’s like something is going on
She could ignore those questions though, if she’s serious about stepping away, and put up a general comment saying I know loads of you are asking but as I’ve explained... and you can use any generic black eyeliner etc etc.

I found the whole ‘approval’ thing a big duck you.

Sam those approvals made you a millionaire try not to moan about it love!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She could ignore those questions though, if she’s serious about stepping away, and put up a general comment saying I know loads of you are asking but as I’ve explained... and you can use any generic black eyeliner etc etc.
It honestly doesn't work like this. A blogger in my home country gets DMs asking where she got virtually everything, including socks, crockery, I don't know, a hairbrush? People ask about stuff she got as a gif from her husband and she's not gonna ask her husband how much he paid for an item just so she can tell people on the internet :rolleyes:
Sam would have to disable comments/DMs/Story responses if she wanted to avoid all that so it's probably smart to include the info anyway.

Reactions: 2
I think it’s still advertising though, because she will have worked with those brands in the past. It’s murky waters and I’m not sure it’s quite as simple for someone in her position to say I’m stepping away if she’s going to continue posting.

Totally agree. You're either stepping away from social media or you're not. If she's going to keep posting pictures of herself posing then she has not quit social media so why did she bother saying she was going to?

Reactions: 6
Just noticed she's edited the Instagram post that said she has decided to step away from social media and it now says step away from working on social media.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
It honestly doesn't work like this. A blogger in my home country gets DMs asking where she got virtually everything, including socks, crockery, I don't know, a hairbrush? People ask about stuff she got as a gif from her husband and she's not gonna ask her husband how much he paid for an item just so she can tell people on the internet :rolleyes:
Sam would have to disable comments/DMs/Story responses if she wanted to avoid all that so it's probably smart to include the info anyway.
I get what you’re saying, but then she’s stuck in this halfway house somewhere between influencer and whatever her ideal is. With the constant dilemma around brand posting / advertising. The only way around that would would be to come off Instagram entirely? She seems to crave the attention, hence coming back to Instagram, but doesn’t like the rules of the game or having to answer to anyone. But you can’t have your cake and eat it 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.