Sam and Nic Chapman - Pixiewoos

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The posh accent just sounds stupid, she forgets half way through her sentence and reverts back to her actual accent. hole.

Also, "thank god I've given up social media" - :unsure: - whilst posting about 20 stories?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The world: trying not to die

Nic: posts 700 instastories explaining in minute detail the reasoning and execution of her new fringe, which she may or may not cut a bit shorter, to prevent her tucking it behind her ears, rather than...just not tucking it behind her ears

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
The posh accent just sounds stupid, she forgets half way through her sentence and reverts back to her actual accent. hole.

Also, "thank god I've given up social media" - :unsure: - whilst posting about 20 stories?
I picked up on this too, silly woman!

Reactions: 1
I find with her waxy face and overdrawn lipliner she looks more and more like a drag Queen. Especially with bolder eye make up and fake lashes.
Her face just barely moves and there is zero expression. Like a wax doll

Reactions: 4
I find with her waxy face and overdrawn lipliner she looks more and more like a drag Queen. Especially with bolder eye make up and fake lashes.
Her face just barely moves and there is zero expression. Like a wax doll
I agree. She had so much work done, looks so different compared to years ago

Reactions: 3
What do you mean? I think she was just showing what she was wearing?
Yeah, that was it really. I don’t understand why she’s showing off what she’s bought and wearing, whilst tagging brands when she wanted to step away from working on Instagram. Tagging is deliberate so the brands can see she’s mentioned them, otherwise just write the brand name normally if you simply want to provide a service and tell followers where you bought an item. I think it’s so that brands see this and still send her stuff... I may be really cynical but that’s my feeling 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
For them to say they were stepping off social media, they sure have been posting a lot. I guess it might due to lockdown boredom and it is a vicious cycle to break (I’m guilty of it).

Reactions: 5
She was desperate to be a model when she was younger I think
She looks a bit thin in these pictures. I know her body type is long, slim limbs and a bit heavier around the belly/bust area, and I am sure she's making herself look skinny for the picture but what if there's trouble in Sam and Ryan paradise?

Attachments

Reactions: 1
I think whatever Sam is going through is quite concerning and as usual with these things it just really proves that money and a bit of fame can NOT make you happy but I’m sure she would be more miserable if she was working a 9-5 and couldn’t afford to pay her bills. Honestly I hope she has broken up with Ryan, as much as I dislike their greediness Sam does deseve someone better than Ryan, he seems extremely immature

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I forgot to post this from a few days ago.
Palette "came" in the post.
Did she accidentally forget to take herself off PR lists when deciding to quit social media? I love makeup but never had anything just arrive in the post 🙄

Screenshot_20210202-111634.png

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.