Sam and Nic Chapman - Pixiewoos

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know why they don’t set up new accounts for family & friends to follow then leave the old ones behind.

Reactions: 9
Shes uploaded a post moaning about her kids again. :rolleyes:
I suppose she's trying to be relatable but it's not working. Her main occupation at the moment is looking after the children = homeschooling. There are people who are actually WORKING FROM HOME while making sure their children are doing their online learning. They don't go on the internet and complain. I know, mind blowing.

I realise that interiors are a very personal thing but their dining rooms with these pews looks like a pub. (Sorry, couldn't help myself there. Especially with the books on the windowsill) 😂
Untitled.png

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don’t know why they don’t set up new accounts for family & friends to follow then leave the old ones behind.
I think it’s because they like maintaining the number of followers for some reason? Ego 🤷🏼‍♀️ They want to maintain the benefits and trappings of having a large account, but don’t fancy having to follow the rules and norms that go along with it.

Reactions: 9
duck me, how beggy is Nic’s story about the doughnut cake for her kid? duck off you twit.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
duck me, how beggy is Nic’s story about the doughnut cake for her kid? duck off you twit.
"Normal" person would Google where to get one. Or like, if you Googled, and not sure which company makes a good one, maybe then ask people for personal recommendation so you can spend your money with a tried and tested business

Reactions: 4
Did anyone else see the stories from Nic a few days ago about lip balm? She made a big todoo about how Elizabeth Arden lip balm is her and the kids (and husbands) favourite, so it always runs out. Then she was making a big deal about the fact she PAYS for it HERSELF now and will continue to buy it. But the focus on the fact she’d be paying for it going forward was like... duck me, she must have been so inundated every week with #gifted products that the idea of coughing up £20 on a luxury lip balm was like a hardship!!!! Arghhhhhh.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Did anyone else see the stories from Nic a few days ago about lip balm? She made a big todoo about how Elizabeth Arden lip balm is her and the kids (and husbands) favourite, so it always runs out. Then she was making a big deal about the fact she PAYS for it HERSELF now and will continue to buy it. But the focus on the fact she’d be paying for it going forward was like... duck me, she must have been so inundated every week with #gifted products that the idea of coughing up £20 on a luxury lip balm was like a hardship!!!! Arghhhhhh.
Yes I saw it ..... why did she bother coming on and saying it?! There was no need. I can’t stand either of them... Sam with her “you’re terrible Muriel” in her bio and her weird stories from yesterday about ASMR, she is strange to me ... I thought both of them wanted to go away??!

• Haha
I missed these, I don't follow her and haven't for a while and would only check her IG when she says something stupid and it's discussed here.

Well, now that she's "stepping away from SM" or "not making a living from SM", she must have to face to the fact she'll have to pay for products, or, shock horror, start using more affordable stuff like the rest of us mortals

Yes I saw it ..... why did she bother coming on and saying it?! There was no need. I can’t stand either of them... Sam with her “you’re terrible Muriel” in her bio and her weird stories from yesterday about ASMR, she is strange to me ... I thought both of them wanted to go away??!
I didn’t understand the ASMR thing!! 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
I missed these, I don't follow her and haven't for a while and would only check her IG when she says something stupid and it's discussed here.

Well, now that she's "stepping away from SM" or "not making a living from SM", she must have to face to the fact she'll have to pay for products, or, shock horror, start using more affordable stuff like the rest of us mortals
Yeah exactly, and that was pretty much the entire point of the stories 🙄 that’ll she’ll need to fork out for her stuff now that she won’t be flogging stuff on Insta! ££££

She also said that previously she would just contact the company and ask them to send her a load of the products she wanted and they’d magically turn up at the door 😣

• Wow
I’d not have the brass neck to be so obvious in my begging.

Not til the end of February so any Doughnut Cake providers have plenty of time.

Reactions: 5
I see she managed to get another dig in, again, about how her Daughter is so much easier than her Son! I only picked up on it from this thread - and now I’ve noticed it, she’s so blatant !! I’d be mortified if I thought I was favouring one of my children over the others.

Reactions: 5
The ASMR story was weird, but I noticed it was a Chanel makeup case she was tapping on. So at first I thought it was going to be some new Chanel makeup, as, coincidentally, they’ve just launched their spring collection... call me cynical 🤨

• Haha
On one hand, I know this is a casual outfit to walk the dogs but money really can't buy taste.
Screenshot_20210130-214559.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Watching her stories today, wow.... since when did Nic start having a posh accent?! Its ridiculous.

• Haha
  • Wow
Watching her stories today, wow.... since when did Nic start having a posh accent?! Its ridiculous.
Just watched and she sounds super posh! I’ve noticed she puts on a posh accent every now and then but today’s accent is on another level :LOL:

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.