Sam and Nic Chapman - Pixiewoos

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nic is always talking about how rude and ungrateful her children are without actually making any changes to her own spoilt behaviour or the way she spoils them. She thinks it’s enough to just moan about it.

Reactions: 13
She’s done a story today where she donated one of her millions of beauty advent calendars to two of her most kiss-arse followers. So she’s obviously been snooping on here. Shame she had to be prompted to be generous. Also whined about being sent £100 worth of beauty products because the box sprayed her with a handful of confetti. So tone deaf and ungrateful. Imagine having no concept of how others are suffering financially or otherwise at the moment. Imagine an NHS nurse or carer receiving the same gift & how much that gesture might mean to them? I wish these PR companies would abandon these influencers & give them to people who would genuinely enjoy them. I’d get much more pleasure seeing that than someone complaining that they have to hoover two pieces of confetti up from their £10k kitchen after being sent free stuff.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
She’s done a story today where she donated one of her millions of beauty advent calendars to two of her most kiss-arse followers. So she’s obviously been snooping on here. Shame she had to be prompted to be generous. Also whined about being sent £100 worth of beauty products because the box sprayed her with a handful of confetti. So tone deaf and ungrateful. Imagine having no concept of how others are suffering financially or otherwise at the moment. Imagine an NHS nurse or carer receiving the same gift & how much that gesture might mean to them? I wish these PR companies would abandon these influencers & give them to people who would genuinely enjoy them. I’d get much more pleasure seeing that than someone complaining that they have to hoover two pieces of confetti up from their £10k kitchen after being sent free stuff.
Yes so ungrateful if I was Nails INC she would not be getting anymore freebies.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Can you actually believe her reaction to her freebies from nails inc!! I was horrified watching her reaction to free things!!

• Heart
Omg ungrateful, spoilt, stuck-up cow. Just watched her Nails Inc story with the volume up. Unfollowed 🙂

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I really hate to say this about a child but even her daughter annoyed me...’so where is the present?’

She said it in such a spoilt way

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Omg ungrateful, spoilt, stuck-up cow. Just watched her Nails Inc story with the volume up. Unfollowed 🙂
When she opened it and said “That is so tit.” I just thought it said a lot about her nature. Perhaps she was trying to be funny but she’s not got a funny bone in her body, so it didn’t work. I doubt it though, I think she’s just ungrateful and entitled. Imagine being sent something for free & reacting like that. No class.

I really hate to say this about a child but even her daughter annoyed me...’so where is the present?’

She said it in such a spoilt way
She’s always moaning about how spoilt her own kids are with absolutely no irony at all. She cannot see how spoilt she is herself or how horrible she makes her kids sound when she describes the things they do complain about.

I know so many kids with a LOT less who are so grateful and happy with what little they have. They’re a joy to be around. It’s tragic that her kids can’t be grateful and happy with everything they do have. Which is a lot!

Last edited:
Katie Jane Hughes is so naturally stylish and edgy. She also just seems really warm and down to earth. I love her bold make up looks & striking hair that Sam has now started to emulate. KJH also mixes looks up with high street make up too. Something the Chapmans turned their noses up to a long time ago. Mostly, I just find the chapmans look utterly bored and uninterested in everything they do.

Reactions: 4
Totally agree with you about Sam copying KJH. It occurred to me a few weeks ago when she suddenly started doing those mini IGTV videos and the make up looks she’s begun to do are a lot more editorial than she has done previously.

Maybe she’s realised her popularity is waning and she’s trying to get in the act, but she’s no good at it. She needs to leave it to Katie, who’s a natural and has a lovely personality.
How the tables have turned, haha! I used to love Sam's more edgy, experimental makeup looks, not always pretty or flattering but at least she had fun creating them.

Has she got veneers now? I remember she had one of those expensive braces
I don't believe she does, did she say herself that she'd got some?

Katie Jane Hughes is so naturally stylish and edgy. She also just seems really warm and down to earth. I love her bold make up looks & striking hair that Sam has now started to emulate. KJH also mixes looks up with high street make up too. Something the Chapmans turned their noses up to a long time ago. Mostly, I just find the chapmans look utterly bored and uninterested in everything they do.
Katie seems absolutely lovely but I dislike her makeup looks and IMO that pink eye she does on people looks awful!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I was appalled at her reaction to the Nails Inc freebie. She seemed to like the nail varnishes and will no doubt be using them but was so rude about the confetti. I thought it was obvious what was going to happen when she opened the box, she herself said the same - so why not open it outside? Also how long would it have taken to hoover up that small amount of confetti? Disgusted.

Reactions: 9
More gifted stuff today that her daughter had to open. This time from Pat McGrath & Guerlain...didn't complain about those did she?

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
And the daughter quickly peeled off the transparent covering over the mirror so it couldn't be gifted on to anyone else. Why does she let her daughter open this stuff - she's seven years old for god's sake!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
I don't get it either. As if a 7 year old has a concept of the value of money or expensive items. It's just all "where's the present, can I open another one"

• Angry
Reactions: 7
I don't get it either. As if a 7 year old has a concept of the value of money or expensive items. It's just all "where's the present, can I open another one"
And it's not even cheap makeup either - how will her kids learn to appreciate things when they see all this stuff arriving every day in the post and just being allowed to open it? Sorry but it just doesn't sit well with me!

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.