Sam and Nic Chapman - Pixiewoos

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to really like these two and would often be 'influenced' by them in terms of make up products etc....fast forward to now and I can't stand either of them. They are just self entitled, ungrateful, narcissistic show offs and don't get me started on Nic's knob head husband! He thinks he's some high flying chef when in actual fact no one has ever heard of him. I've worked in the catering industry for years at a pretty high level and it's the type of industry where everyone knows each other and I have never heard his name mentioned once. The house insta acct literally just screams...LOOK AT OUR BIG HOUSE! They may as well just put in the bio This acct is purely for us to brag about our house and pool if you are ok with that follow! A new pool during lockdown....seriously tone deaf but the pair of them are so thick it wouldn't even register with them.

The whole advent calendar thing just makes my blood boil, I can't stand to watch....but it then makes me question why others can't see it??! I know she's only a little girl and I'm not into bashing kids but if my daughter behaved like that I'd be utterly ashamed....thankfully she doesn't!

Reactions: 18
So do the sisters still work as freelance MUA'S? I think it is obscene the amount of free products they and others get sent. Yesterday the Guerlain products must of cost ££££££££. The whole Chapman family must get sent thousands of pounds of free stuff every month.

Reactions: 6
So do the sisters still work as freelance MUA'S? I think it is obscene the amount of free products they and others get sent. Yesterday the Guerlain products must of cost ££££££££. The whole Chapman family must get sent thousands of pounds of free stuff every month.
I just commented something about this on Tanya Burr's thread. What are the tax implications I wonder. They no longer need to buy a lot of the tools of their trade as it's all sent for free so they basically get to add them to their assets then use them to make content which they profit off. Equally if they go and get a facial but they vlog it, they can put it down as a business expense I should think. They can make money left right and center but pay for virtually nothing personally. Put it all through the business and pay corporation tax instead of income tax by only taking a small dividend. But they don't need a lot of money because everything they do is probably through the business.
So when they say 'I paid for this myself' it just means it wasn't free, not that it's come out of their own pocket. It's a business expense.

Reactions: 11
Just been watching a video on Nic’s insta where it’s an advent for very and her and her kids do a fashion show. Really feel for her little boy, as it seems to come across like she prefers her daughter. Or maybe he doesn’t want to be filmed, unlike his sister....

Reactions: 4
I just commented something about this on Tanya Burr's thread. What are the tax implications I wonder. They no longer need to buy a lot of the tools of their trade as it's all sent for free so they basically get to add them to their assets then use them to make content which they profit off. Equally if they go and get a facial but they vlog it, they can put it down as a business expense I should think. They can make money left right and center but pay for virtually nothing personally. Put it all through the business and pay corporation tax instead of income tax by only taking a small dividend. But they don't need a lot of money because everything they do is probably through the business.
So when they say 'I paid for this myself' it just means it wasn't free, not that it's come out of their own pocket. It's a business expense.
I’m pretty certain that gifts which are received in a business capacity must all be recorded and declared. We have to do this at work. Also any hospitality we receive, so if we’re invited to an event, we have to make a note of it. At each financial year end our finance department need this information for the tax returns.

Reactions: 1
I’m pretty certain that gifts which are received in a business capacity must all be recorded and declared. We have to do this at work. Also any hospitality we receive, so if we’re invited to an event, we have to make a note of it. At each financial year end our finance department need this information for the tax returns.
I know they should do but I honestly doubt most of them do it. Particularly the Chapman sisters and other MUAs like Lisa Potter Dixon.

Reactions: 4
I know they should do but I honestly doubt most of them do it. Particularly the Chapman sisters and other MUAs like Lisa Potter Dixon.
I know. Who’s keeping check on what they receive? Let’s face it, if they can’t even be trusted to put #ad on a SM post when it’s required, they’re not going to be open about the value of gifts they get.

Reactions: 8
I really wish nic would stop showcasing her kids SO much. With a following that big she’s no idea who’s watching? She literally documents everything and I don’t think it’s fair on them. When strangers online are ripping into your kids it’s time to take a step back and look at yourself. She is not a mummy blogger (hate that term!) there’s no need for them kids to be on her account! Let them have some privacy.

Reactions: 6
I agree but I'd just like to point out it's not the kid herself we're criticising, it's Nic. The kid is only 7 and is going to be spoilt if she's allowed to be. It's up to Nic to know better

Reactions: 5
I agree but I'd just like to point out it's not the kid herself we're criticising, it's Nic. The kid is only 7 and is going to be spoilt if she's allowed to be. It's up to Nic to know better
Exactly. Also, just because you’ve filmed something it doesn’t mean you have to post it. I’m sure she reviews what she’s filmed before putting it out there for the world to see. When she’s doing this does she not see how she herself is showcasing her own child? Perhaps she thinks this is perfectly acceptable and normal behaviour? I don’t know.

She doesn’t have to show the boxes being opened in such a crass manner. If, after filming, she felt it was a bit ott she could just do a small story with the contents saying how they opened them together earlier but here’s what’s inside. She has editorial control. It’s her JOB.

Exactly. Also, just because you’ve filmed something it doesn’t mean you have to post it. I’m sure she reviews what she’s filmed before putting it out there for the world to see. When she’s doing this does she not see how she herself is showcasing her own child? Perhaps she thinks this is perfectly acceptable and normal behaviour? I don’t know.

She doesn’t have to show the boxes being opened in such a crass manner. If, after filming, she felt it was a bit ott she could just do a small story with the contents saying how they opened them together earlier but here’s what’s inside. She has editorial control. It’s her JOB.
For some strange reason, she thinks it cute. Have no idea what is making her think that but that is not cute in my eyes.
I thought the same as you though, did we really have to wait all that time just for a box to be opened? She really could have just showed the contents like you said.

I Wouldn’t criticise a child as it not her fault. But Nic reguarly talks about how spoilt, ungrateful or naughty her children are. I wouldn’t personally want to share that with strangers & it’s Just not pleasant. She needs to keep them away from the cameras & from the freebies.

Reactions: 2
What's the thing with not removing the whisk from the bowl? Very chef-y 😅
Screenshot_20201025-004534.png

I just looked them up on companies house, I knew they were rich but didn’t think they’d have as much as I saw. It’s actually made me sick how much these influencers must be making

I just looked them up on companies house, I knew they were rich but didn’t think they’d have as much as I saw. It’s actually made me sick how much these influencers must be making
How much are we talking? I can never understand anything on that site.

Reactions: 2
Close to 7 mil for the Pixiwoo company

Let’s not forget everything else they do. There’s Haste’s House/Kitchen on there and also a gin company that all of them have their name on but that dissolved this year.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.