Sam and Nic Chapman - Pixiewoos

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is a Youtube video, Jo on the go with Nic chapman talking about her MS if anyone is interested

Reactions: 1
Oh that’s good to know! I don’t know why I always thought that ms was a death sentence x
Depends i think. You can get really aggressive forms that can be life limiting. I think Nics dad from MS. Im sure I read somewhere that Scotland has one of the highest rates and it could be linked with a lack of Vitamin D

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Glad I found this thread.... I used to really like them 6/7 years ago, both were really down to earth on youtube....they have completely changed, along with their faces!!! You can still somewhat recognise Sam but Nic looks like a complete different human. Also agree about the posh voice she puts on, and yes Sam is aggressive and absolutely in love with herself!! Its v irritating that she puts on every single instagram post "Most of these products were #gifted but I was not paid to or asked to feature any of these products" - so how does she make money from them?!! So sneaky!
I think Sam and Nic are actually really really shady and common people, pretending to be something else.
Sam is definitely copying Katie Jane Hughes who in my opinion is much more beautiful than Sam.
Totally agree with you about Sam copying KJH. It occurred to me a few weeks ago when she suddenly started doing those mini IGTV videos and the make up looks she’s begun to do are a lot more editorial than she has done previously.

Maybe she’s realised her popularity is waning and she’s trying to get in the act, but she’s no good at it. She needs to leave it to Katie, who’s a natural and has a lovely personality.

I also hate the passive aggressive ‘I bought this’ tit she’s started doing. It doesn’t fool anyone. If you bought it yourself, and you’re not trying to gain anything at all from it, then just write out where you got it from, so if people want to know the information is there. There’s no need to tag the company. Unless you’re wanting the company to notice you for some reason? Hmm 🤔 why could that be? Shady as duck.

Reactions: 3
I’ve just watch Nic’s IG story of her gifted MAC advent calendar and it really annoyed me. I know she probably got it gifted through working with MAC this year, but even still, she can afford to buy one 10x over. Watching Edie open one of the doors made her look spoilt when I bet there’s kids across the country who’s families can’t afford advent calendars or Christmas this year.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I’ve just watch Nic’s IG story of her gifted MAC advent calendar and it really annoyed me. I know she probably got it gifted through working with MAC this year, but even still, she can afford to buy one 10x over. Watching Edie open one of the doors made her look spoilt when I bet there’s kids across the country who’s families can’t afford advent calendars or Christmas this year.
I agree. She must have loads of advent calendars gifted to her too.

Reactions: 2
Surely most influencers have more product than they know what to do with?

It seems particularly gross in 2020 to be posting unboxing videos when you can easily afford your own. At least donate it

Reactions: 12
Surely most influencers have more product than they know what to do with?

It seems particularly gross in 2020 to be posting unboxing videos when you can easily afford your own. At least donate it
Yes - show the advent calendar to promote it if people want to buy it and then say that you are going to donate it.

Reactions: 7
She seems bored by it. Couldn’t care less. Most people would love it. Probably got the hump because colab with Mac recently was a damp squib!!!!

I agree. She must have loads of advent calendars gifted to her too.
If I see another influencer get a free Liberty calendar I’m going to scream.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
As for the lipsticks, too little, too late. Their YouTube prime would have been the time to do that. I'd say most people would prefer to spend that kind of money on a lipstick that feels a bit of a treat, not boring colours in tacky packaging

Reactions: 4
As for the lipsticks, too little, too late. Their YouTube prime would have been the time to do that. I'd say most people would prefer to spend that kind of money on a lipstick that feels a bit of a treat, not boring colours in tacky packaging
I begrudge buying a lipstick that I know will soon be discontinued. If I love it, then what?

Reactions: 5
Nude and red? So boring, like them. They look more disinterested by the day.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I went off Sam a long time ago as the poses and the swooning over her boyfriend was so cringe. Also she was just a bit superior and judgemental, I remember her being called out for sneering at someone on holiday who was posing for their socials for the perfect shot-yet this was on her socials, whilst on holiday under a photo of her in her bikini. I did respect her for being honest about her aesthetics though. But she is a hypocrite; pretends she’s really low maintenance and vanity free & non-pluses about social media but is quite the opposite. I used to like Nic but in lockdown I found her and her partner just unbearable. Just constant whinging when they had acres, a gym, huge space etc. They couldn’t see that others would be working during that time or living in tiny flats with no outdoor space etc. She did not stop moaning about her kids and how spoilt they are and even started a rant about how she couldn’t understand why teachers couldn’t just take their summer holidays earlier so kids go back sooner. Yet when they returned to school declared how much she’d miss them. Such BS. I find Nic now just utterly materialistic & her kids have the same mentality, it really shows.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Sam has always tried too hard to convey this cool girl image. I think she was obsessed with becoming a super model when she wss younger

Nic got her tits out for Lads Mags

Fame hungry the both of them

Reactions: 8
Sam has always tried too hard to convey this cool girl image. I think she was obsessed with becoming a super model when she wss younger

Nic got her tits out for Lads Mags

Fame hungry the both of them
Sam has her teeth done but they’re no different. I think she thinks she Helena Christiansen lol 😂 😂😂

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.