Sam and Nic Chapman - Pixiewoos

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't get it either. As if a 7 year old has a concept of the value of money or expensive items. It's just all "where's the present, can I open another one"
I think she’s getting a kick out of winding us all up. She’s trying to be a funny fucker. It’ll bite her in the arse.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Her saying that “What do we say: hashtag gifted” and explaining that her daughter demands to film it for ‘the gram’ ...ick. My daughter wouldn’t even know what Instagram was and that’s how I like it!

• Wow
Reactions: 15
And it's not even cheap makeup either - how will her kids learn to appreciate things when they see all this stuff arriving every day in the post and just being allowed to open it? Sorry but it just doesn't sit well with me!
I couldn't agree more.

Reactions: 2
I don't get it either. As if a 7 year old has a concept of the value of money or expensive items. It's just all "where's the present, can I open another one"
I don’t like blaming the kid because Nic has let her do this but blimey, she acts like a spoilt little so and so. It’s not cute at all. Especially in the world we are living in. Maybe she should take a look at Marcus Rashford’s Twitter where he’s retweeting hospitality places who are offering free meals to starving kids, whilst her daughter is ripping open PR packages of expensive makeup.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
And she was just throwing it all on the worktop like it was nothing and nothing was even said to her!

She reminds me of the spoilt girl in Willy Wonka, can't remember her name now

And she was just throwing it all on the worktop like it was nothing and nothing was even said to her!

She reminds me of the spoilt girl in Willy Wonka, can't remember her name now
Verucca Salt!!! Another spoilt madam 😬😬😬

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I think Nic is trying to be that grumpy, cynical funny. Like Jack Dee or Karl Pilkington. Bit sweary, ‘I’m too old, I’m over this tit’ type.
she’s really not pulling it off and just comes off rude.
As for Edie with the PR - Ok let her carfuully open the boxes but throwing it on the counter and ripping off all the protectors. Absolutely no respect for hundreds of pounds worth of luxury items.

Reactions: 8
Just watched.
Can you actually believe her reaction to her freebies from nails inc!! I was horrified watching her reaction to free things!!
If this was any other industry can you imagine saying that publicly about your colleagues or contacts? Imagine someone saying her mac lipstick was tit. Might not be your cup of tea but at least be gracious. Also...what's wrong with a dustpan and brush 😆

I've always suspected Sam was the more likeable sister than Nic and those latest Stories have just confirmed it. I think it's pretty telling that Nic has half the following as Sam on Insta.

I've always suspected Sam was the more likeable sister than Nic and those latest Stories have just confirmed it. I think it's pretty telling that Nic has half the following as Sam on Insta.
I much prefer Sam and can't imagine her doing this or letting her kids do it. It just makes me feel so angry when there are so many children out there who have nothing and Mrs Priviledged Nic tosses boxes worth hundreds of pounds onto the table with such contempt. Her voice sounds so bored - think of all the stuff she doesn't even film that she receives. I think letting her daughter get involved in this is so wrong on so many levels. I really hope she does come on here and realise what a mistake she's made in doing this. I wish the brands would just stop sending her stuff.

Reactions: 9
I much prefer Sam and can't imagine her doing this or letting her kids do it. It just makes me feel so angry when there are so many children out there who have nothing and Mrs Priviledged Nic tosses boxes worth hundreds of pounds onto the table with such contempt. Her voice sounds so bored - think of all the stuff she doesn't even film that she receives. I think letting her daughter get involved in this is so wrong on so many levels. I really hope she does come on here and realise what a mistake she's made in doing this. I wish the brands would just stop sending her stuff.
Completely agree. Particularly with everything going on over providing meals for vulnerable school children in the UK. Nic's family will never go hungry a day in their lives. They need a dose of perspective.

I dont blame her daughter for anything, she’s a child. I personally am very mindful that I don’t want my kids to be raised as entitled, privileged white kids who go on as adults to be quite despised and unlikeable frankly (I’ve met plenty). I don’t think she’s doing her children any favours for the future at all.

This morning, regarding opening the boxes, she said something like “I like watching her reaction as she gets excited by things that I don’t.” If you’re so bored of your freebies, send them to a beauty bank, instead of getting your daughter to toss them aside ‘For the gram’ you ungrateful worm.

Reactions: 18
I think the videos of her spoilt child opening the make up today is so tone deaf it’s unbelievable. Why doesn’t she try to raise funds for children who won’t eat properly during the holidays by doing something with all this gifted stuff she receives? I’m sure she could raise a few hundred pounds and donate it to a local food bank or company to help them out. She’s absolutely disgusting and is so selfish. She clearly is bored with it all and is so rude. Some people don’t get xmas presents or anything like it so why not donate it so someone who would actually appreciate it can enjoy it? Why not put together some hampers for the local hospital or staff? She is a vile human inside and out.

Reactions: 14
I think Nic is trying to be that grumpy, cynical funny. Like Jack Dee or Karl Pilkington. Bit sweary, ‘I’m too old, I’m over this tit’ type.
she’s really not pulling it off and just comes off rude.
It's way beyond her ability trying to be amusing like this. She tends to have two main modes; vicious and boasting - although she does often combine them.

But don't ever question her as she'll call you jealous and shout that she's sipping champagne in her 1m (Norwich) penthouse (that's not high up and above shops) :LOL:

Reactions: 1
It's way beyond her ability trying to be amusing like this. She tends to have two main modes; vicious and boasting - although she does often combine them.

But don't ever question her as she'll call you jealous and shout that she's sipping champagne in her 1m (Norwich) penthouse (that's not high up and above shops) :LOL:
Sam is the one with the penthouse

Reactions: 1
My partner and I don’t buy each other Christmas presents because after buying everyone else we wouldn’t be able to afford it. But I’m happy with that, during lockdown we had no outside space and my kids were stuck in for a large amount of time. My partner and I are key workers so we were out during it all too. But I don’t watch her and feel jealous or angry that she is so spoilt and ungrateful. Weirdly it makes me feel better because actually here we are with not very much and we would’ve all made a good laugh out of a box randomnly spurting confetti. My kids didn’t moan about lockdown (Unlike hers who she complained about constantly) and instead they made the most of their creativity and hometime. They wrote thank you letters to supermarket staff and NHS workers. We went shopping for our neighbours. My kids wrote them little notes. They have absolutely no interest in “hashtag gifted” and they have to wait for special occasions to get gifts. If my kids had all of their privileges and yet behaved in the way that she says they often do, I’d be making some very fast changes, certainly not putting a pool in & getting them to open free gifts every day.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Katie seems absolutely lovely but I dislike her makeup looks and IMO that pink eye she does on people looks awful!
Yeah - I love watching Katie but would never try any of her eye looks! Especially those graphic eyeliner shapes 😂

Hahaha 🤣

Nice sentiment, but far too little way too late Nic - everyone’s seen your stories already and knows how selfish you are. This isn’t going to redeem you!

29002860-BAF4-442C-8A4E-B932616512CE.png

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.