Sam and Nic Chapman - Pixiewoos

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone watch the latest story from Nic? About her periods - she looks like she has had more botox or filler in her face, it looks really weird.
I think it’s because her forehead doesn’t move at all. Her face doesn’t show any expression when she’s talking.

Reactions: 1
E
Completely agree. Lisa pays so much attention to detail. Her range is inclusive and offers something different to what’s already out there. The Pixi lipsticks are just yet another mass produced lipstick that has been endorsed by a name. There’s nothing special about them, the colours and textures are no different to anything that has been on the market for years. No reason to buy them.
Exactly. They are very nice colours but I have a zillion reds and pinky nudes so I went for the pre order of a set of 3 Lisa Eldridge. So excited to get them, I got one of her velvet lipsticks last year, a red as it happens, and it is absolutely gorgeous. She also did a super video on making dark lipsticks more wearable which I swear by, really good tips.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Did anyone watch the latest story from Nic? About her periods - she looks like she has had more botox or filler in her face, it looks really weird.
She had it done in London a few weeks ago I think, when she stayed over. I usually think she looks good on them. (Did anyone see Mel C the other day? She looked great IMO, assuming she's had tweaks). This time it looks a bit much, gone a bit far so it's obvious and stiff . Do they have to settle for a week or two or is that how it was supposed to look?

I just find Nic really really unlikeable. I've been saying it for years but people always seemed to prefer her over Sam. I actually kind of like Sam, but find Nic just so grating and smug and like one of those people who always has to be right and who always knows everything.

Reactions: 5
I just find Nic really really unlikeable. I've been saying it for years but people always seemed to prefer her over Sam. I actually kind of like Sam, but find Nic just so grating and smug and like one of those people who always has to be right and who always knows everything.
I think that Sam can be a witch harsh and bitchy but at least she's kind of embracing that and not pretending to be nicer then she is while Nic is sly.

Reactions: 8
Glad I found this thread.... I used to really like them 6/7 years ago, both were really down to earth on youtube....they have completely changed, along with their faces!!! You can still somewhat recognise Sam but Nic looks like a complete different human. Also agree about the posh voice she puts on, and yes Sam is aggressive and absolutely in love with herself!! Its v irritating that she puts on every single instagram post "Most of these products were #gifted but I was not paid to or asked to feature any of these products" - so how does she make money from them?!! So sneaky!
I think Sam and Nic are actually really really shady and common people, pretending to be something else.
Sam is definitely copying Katie Jane Hughes who in my opinion is much more beautiful than Sam.
These sisters got really really lucky because if they started a youtube channel now, no way would they have had the success or made so so much money. That's why they are loaded, they started youtube years ago, way before all the competition came along.
Also, they both pick quite feminine and short men..... :unsure::unsure:

Reactions: 5
Glad I found this thread.... I used to really like them 6/7 years ago, both were really down to earth on youtube....they have completely changed, along with their faces!!! You can still somewhat recognise Sam but Nic looks like a complete different human. Also agree about the posh voice she puts on, and yes Sam is aggressive and absolutely in love with herself!! Its v irritating that she puts on every single instagram post "Most of these products were #gifted but I was not paid to or asked to feature any of these products" - so how does she make money from them?!! So sneaky!
I think Sam and Nic are actually really really shady and common people, pretending to be something else.
Sam is definitely copying Katie Jane Hughes who in my opinion is much more beautiful than Sam.
These sisters got really really lucky because if they started a youtube channel now, no way would they have had the success or made so so much money. That's why they are loaded, they started youtube years ago, way before all the competition came along.
Also, they both pick quite feminine and short men..... :unsure::unsure:
I have to comment on their choice of men... the sisters are a product of their childhood as are all of us. You will find they went with men who are non confrontational, non aggressive and non violent. My mum grew up in a shockingly abusive home and she admits to this day that she picked the first man who was not a drinker and was not aggressive as she didn’t want a man like her father.

Reactions: 9
I have to comment on their choice of men... the sisters are a product of their childhood as are all of us. You will find they went with men who are non confrontational, non aggressive and non violent. My mum grew up in a shockingly abusive home and she admits to this day that she picked the first man who was not a drinker and was not aggressive as she didn’t want a man like her father.
Probably true but they both seem like very nice men just sucked into the Social media bubble I think they both love it and are enjoying the £££££££

Reactions: 2
Probably true but they both seem like very nice men just sucked into the Social media bubble I think they both love it and are enjoying the £££££££
Honestly I agree....they know they never really have to do a hard days work in their lives again because of Sam and Nic.

Sam's boyfriend wasn't sucked into anything. His ex girlfriend is the singer Charli XCX who is way more famous than Sam. He produced all her music videos.

Nic's husband used to have an actual job but is now pretending to be a chef.

Reactions: 8
Sam's boyfriend wasn't sucked into anything. His ex girlfriend is the singer Charli XCX who is way more famous than Sam. He produced all her music videos.

Nic's husband used to have an actual job but is now pretending to be a chef.
Sam and Nic are both the breadwinners for each of their respective partners. Its really obvious, but I don't think they would have it any other way, they want the control..
Re Sam's boyfriend and his supposed ex Charlie XCX who I have never heard of, I googled pics, he looks ridiculous posing in the pics. Very similar posing to Sam's, maybe thats why they get on, they both like to pose in the most ridiculous manner 😂

I definitely agree that they both love the lifestyle but I have to say that I get a much more geniune vibe from nics relationship than I do sams... I actually find Ian hilarious and I think he makes nic laugh, also nics MS is a lot to take on, one day not now as I believe she’s quite heathy but one day nics MS is gojng to effect them both greatly and Ian will most likely be a single dad

I don’t like Ryan at all tbh, i think if anything would happen to Sam he would kick the girls faster than quick sand. He gives me creepy vibes

Last edited:
I definitely agree that they both love the lifestyle but I have to say that I get a much more geniune vibe from nics relationship than I do sams... I actually find Ian hilarious and I think he makes nic laugh, also nics MS is a lot to take on, one day not now as I believe she’s quite heathy but one day nics MS is gojng to effect them both greatly and Ian will most likely be a single dad

I don’t like Ryan at all tbh, i think if anything would happen to Sam he would kick the girls faster than quick sand. He gives me creepy vibes
Most people with MS live a normal life span.

Reactions: 2
Most people with MS live a normal life span.
Yes, especially the type of MS Nic has. She’ll always be at the mercy of it though and who knows what kind of set backs lie ahead (maybe none?) Her life is far from perfect and my heart does go out to her when it comes to her health. No amount of money or a pool can buy you your health and I’m sure she knows that more than anyone.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.