Sam and Nic Chapman - Pixiewoos

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can see they both had chin dimples before so there's filler even in their chins. I can see why it would get addictive if you're analysing your face and have the money to "fix" anything you don't like. But you have to know when to stop. Some fillers can last a few years and they seem to be going to the guy every 6 months for more.
Sam has definitely spoken about getting filler in her chin dimple on her Instagram ages ago. Don’t know about Nic though as I don’t follow her because she completely grates on me.

Has anyone listened to their podcast episode on Happy Mum, Happy Baby? It’s about 2 years old I think but I only listened to half of it yesterday. Not exactly relatable at all but I don’t know if they ever claim to be.

Sam has definitely spoken about getting filler in her chin dimple on her Instagram ages ago. Don’t know about Nic though as I don’t follow her because she completely grates on me.

Has anyone listened to their podcast episode on Happy Mum, Happy Baby? It’s about 2 years old I think but I only listened to half of it yesterday. Not exactly relatable at all but I don’t know if they ever claim to be.
I remember watching the podcast on YouTube and I seem to remember Nic doing most of the talking and Sam was quite quiet.

Sad to see that Sam is going down the overly filled and botoxed route that most influencers are. Faces lose character with too much filler and everyone just looks the same with that ageless look. I honestly think that fillers becoming so mainstream will be a trend we'll look back and think "what were we thinking", like overplucked brows in the 90s

Reactions: 6
Yeah she definitely has filler in the area above her lip. So much for her saying she didn't want to look like she had work done, she just wanted to look fresher.
They all say that at first though, then once they start they can’t stop and end up taking it too far.

Reactions: 2
She used to have much smaller lips. Both her and Nic look like completely different people. Part of it could be some weight loss since they first started on YT, part is looking much more polished than in their humble beginnings.
View attachment 183650View attachment 183651View attachment 183651

I think the below picture is where the peaked ;-) Later on they started with fillers and stuff and lost the youthful vibe.
View attachment 183649
Nicola is a completely different looking woman , Sam is recognisable despite her treatments but Nic!😲

Reactions: 3
She used to have much smaller lips. Both her and Nic look like completely different people. Part of it could be some weight loss since they first started on YT, part is looking much more polished than in their humble beginnings.

I think the below picture is where the peaked ;-) Later on they started with fillers and stuff and lost the youthful vibe.
View attachment 183649
They both have really "hard' looking faces now... like they would want to punch you. LOL.

View attachment 183649
Has the one on the right (Nicola???) had a nose job?

Reactions: 1

View attachment 183649
The Glamour photo is when Sam had an eating disorder. She's got an IG highlight about it.

I think the HMHB podcast was quite insightful into Nic's children. We all know she likes to favour Edie. She said on the podcast how she had a bad birth with Harry (I'm sure to the point she told the hospital she would sue if they didn't give her a C section with Edie and something went wrong). I'm not sure whether she was aiming the following at one child or both children but she was saying how she didn't really feel that huge bond between herself and the baby. E.g. when people came over she would happily pass the baby off on them because she wasn't overly bothered about holding them. *Not mum shaming her, I actually thought it was quite refreshing to hear honest answers instead of "everything was wonderful my child is an angel"*

• Sad
Reactions: 4
The Glamour photo is when Sam had an eating disorder. She's got an IG highlight about it.

I think the HMHB podcast was quite insightful into Nic's children. We all know she likes to favour Edie. She said on the podcast how she had a bad birth with Harry (I'm sure to the point she told the hospital she would sue if they didn't give her a C section with Edie and something went wrong). I'm not sure whether she was aiming the following at one child or both children but she was saying how she didn't really feel that huge bond between herself and the baby. E.g. when people came over she would happily pass the baby off on them because she wasn't overly bothered about holding them. *Not mum shaming her, I actually thought it was quite refreshing to hear honest answers instead of "everything was wonderful my child is an angel"*
Now you mention that I’ve just remembered a video that she done on YouTube and she said that she never felt a bond with Harry like she did Edie and it really does show. I think she stopped filming at one point because she was so upset.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Now you mention that I’ve just remembered a video that she done on YouTube and she said that she never felt a bond with Harry like she did Edie and it really does show. I think she stopped filming at one point because she was so upset.
Can you remember which video this was in?

Yep, that’s the one

I thought it was a make up one for some reason and she was just talking about it

People are losing livelihoods and loved ones and this is how an adult woman spends her days, I don't want to live on this planet any more.

Screenshot_20200723-182152.png

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.