Sam and Nic Chapman - Pixiewoos

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ha in todays stories she forgot her poshness and said 'me and my daughter' then said no thats not right 'my daughter and myself' :LOL: get over yourself love its 'my daughter and I'
And apparently loads of people having been asking her and her daughter for a get ready with us video 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Had to unfollow Nic as she was doing my head in! She clearly doesn’t know what a privileged life she has!!!

Reactions: 5
She's moaning on IG stories again about her son said hes become entitled well that's your fault love you've raised him.

Reactions: 3
Yes I saw that too and thought the same thing. She said it like he has just become that way out of nowhere!

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Just unfollowed Sam (unfollowed Nic ages ago)... I got a bit sick of her holier-than-thou demeanour

Just unfollowed Sam (unfollowed Nic ages ago)... I got a bit sick of her holier-than-thou demeanour
I don't mind Sam. She doesn't put on any kind of act which I like. Although she does absolutely love herself. The selfies can be a bit too much.

Had to unfollow Nic as she was doing my head in! She clearly doesn’t know what a privileged life she has!!!
Yep, today she’s talking about renovations of their cart lodge and turning it into an outside gym so they can play load music. Had to google what a cart lodge was 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Yep, today she’s talking about renovations of their cart lodge and turning it into an outside gym so they can play load music. Had to google what a cart lodge was 😂
Surely unless its soundproof the neighbours will still hear the music.

Nic has put a IG post up of her and her daughter saying how lovely she is.....errr what about your SON?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.