Sam and Nic Chapman - Pixiewoos

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
VB would never photograph herself with a dirty dusty doormat.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I continue to be baffled by how much money they’ve both made.

Can someone explain to me , aside from the brushes (which I do like) , how they’ve made their money.

I’ve googled them , I had no idea YouTube could be so profitable from make up tutorials 😲, wow.

They don’t travel like they used to to promote the brush brand , do they even bother with the channel anymore , questions, questions🧐.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Just watched Sam's latest Instagram make up tutorial and my god she needs to lay off the lip fillers. They look horrendous! She used to be so bloody beautiful and she's ruining her face.

Reactions: 6
I continue to be baffled by how much money they’ve both made.

Can someone explain to me , aside from the brushes (which I do like) , how they’ve made their money.

I’ve googled them , I had no idea YouTube could be so profitable from make up tutorials 😲, wow.

They don’t travel like they used to to promote the brush brand , do they even bother with the channel anymore , questions, questions🧐.
Same. Nic’s house is beautiful and they obviously have a load of money. I take it she’s the breadwinner.

Sam’s penthouse was a £1m or something. Read an article ages ago. I’m completely jealous by how much money they have from social media!

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I remember during one of Sam's Instagram lives she was standing in the kitchen and someone noticed it looked different to her usual kitchen and she casually said "oh I also own the apartment next door to mine and I'm in standing in the other one" so she actually owns 2 apartments!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
She may own a 1 million pound property ( thank you right move) but it’s not on the most desirable street and isn’t in residential area!

• Haha
I remember during one of Sam's Instagram lives she was standing in the kitchen and someone noticed it looked different to her usual kitchen and she casually said "oh I also own the apartment next door to mine and I'm in standing in the other one" so she actually owns 2 apartments!
I wonder if she brought two, not just as an investment but also if she's planning on giving them to her daughters when they get older?

Nic’s posing and boasting is off the scale.

Of course she can spend her money any way she pleases but the swimming pool IG stories are distasteful.

Not many people can aspire to that and in the current climate where jobs are unsafe and people are watching their finances seeing her brag about the pool and her free hair ( that always winds me up regardless of who it is) shows what an unthinking idiot she is.

I don’t follow btw, just have a nosey when I see them mentioned here.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.