Sam and Nic Chapman - Pixiewoos

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seen Everyone’s Been Complaning Over Twitter Because Real Techniques Hasn’t Been Speaking about out Black Lives Matter!

Sam looks really thin in her latest Instagram photos that advertise her new mac lipstick. If you look at her lips you can see how badly her lip filler has been injected. It is in the area above her lips rather than just inside her lips. Not a great look.

Reactions: 1
Sam looks really thin in her latest Instagram photos that advertise her new mac lipstick. If you look at her lips you can see how badly her lip filler has been injected. It is in the area above her lips rather than just inside her lips. Not a great look.
A good injector/plastic surgeon will never over fill them like that. These influencers always seem to go to shoddy people.

Also, is it just me or does she look like she's morphed into Katie Jane Hughes? I think Katie is naturally beautiful.

So Nic has ventured out to get a free errrr gifted hairdo. You would think hairdressers would be busy enough at this time without doing freebies:unsure:

So Nic has ventured out to get a free errrr gifted hairdo. You would think hairdressers would be busy enough at this time without doing freebies:unsure:
Josh Wood gift loads of hair cuts to instagrammers and normally at least £250. Also like how she travelled all way to London for it. Not exactly a necessary journey 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Didnt she say weeks ago she hadnt been out the house cause of her MS? but as soon as she can get her hair cut she of to London.:rolleyes:

Reactions: 4
A lot of these influencers did not leave their homes during lockdown even to go the shops. Got food delivered ect but once freebies start back up they are out:oops: Seems bad taste especially when a lot of people are struggling to pay bills ect.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
A good injector/plastic surgeon will never over fill them like that. These influencers always seem to go to shoddy people.

Also, is it just me or does she look like she's morphed into Katie Jane Hughes? I think Katie is naturally beautiful.
I actually think Katie looks a bit too taunt and her brows look like Mr Spock's 😅 With Sam, you can tell she's had something done but with Katie, as she has a very thin face, it's really ageing on her. (Just a personal opinion, I don't even follow Katie, but she pops up in my suggested IG posts and whenever I click, I think she looks like a wax doll. Don't get me wrong, her makeup skills are amazing but her face is just something else).

Reactions: 2
I actually think Katie looks a bit too taunt and her brows look like Mr Spock's 😅 With Sam, you can tell she's had something done but with Katie, as she has a very thin face, it's really ageing on her. (Just a personal opinion, I don't even follow Katie, but she pops up in my suggested IG posts and whenever I click, I think she looks like a wax doll. Don't get me wrong, her makeup skills are amazing but her face is just something else).
So has Katie had work done recently as her skin, especially her eyes looks really weird and tight? I noticed yesterday lol.

I follow KJH. I think it depends on how she fills/ draws on her eyebrows as to how spock like they look 😂
Her face does look gaunt sometimes. Did she used to be a bit heavier and then lost weight?

I used to think Sam was beautiful but she's gone too far now with the lip and cheek fillers and botox.

• Sad
Omg, just checked Sams Instagram out, have not seen her picture in a while.
In the newest picture, the upper lip looks way too big, compared to her underlip (not sure if it's called that). Not sure if she just posed to make it look bigger than normal, but I can't remember her lips being that big naturally.

I read on another thread (In the Frow) that if you have too much lip filler in the top lip, after a while it permanently migrates into the 'moustache' area above so you get that bulge, like Katie Price has. I think you can get rid of it but it isn't straightforward.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I do think Sam is stunning. She looks so, so different from years ago though. Almost like a completely different person.

Yeah she definitely has filler in the area above her lip. So much for her saying she didn't want to look like she had work done, she just wanted to look fresher.

She used to have much smaller lips. Both her and Nic look like completely different people. Part of it could be some weight loss since they first started on YT, part is looking much more polished than in their humble beginnings.
pixi.jpg
pixiwoo-1330532981-view-0.jpeg
pixiwoo-1330532981-view-0.jpeg

I think the below picture is where the peaked ;-) Later on they started with fillers and stuff and lost the youthful vibe.
_96610895_pixiwoo.jpg

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 5
You can see they both had chin dimples before so there's filler even in their chins. I can see why it would get addictive if you're analysing your face and have the money to "fix" anything you don't like. But you have to know when to stop. Some fillers can last a few years and they seem to be going to the guy every 6 months for more.

• Wow
She used to have much smaller lips. Both her and Nic look like completely different people. Part of it could be some weight loss since they first started on YT, part is looking much more polished than in their humble beginnings.
View attachment 183650View attachment 183651View attachment 183651

I think the below picture is where the peaked ;-) Later on they started with fillers and stuff and lost the youthful vibe.
View attachment 183649
The top pic, sam looks like the brother, Jim!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.