Sam and Nic Chapman - Pixiewoos

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nic’s posing and boasting is off the scale.

Of course she can spend her money any way she pleases but the swimming pool IG stories are distasteful.

Not many people can aspire to that and in the current climate where jobs are unsafe and people are watching their finances seeing her brag about the pool and her free hair ( that always winds me up regardless of who it is) shows what an unthinking idiot she is.

I don’t follow btw, just have a nosey when I see them mentioned here.
How much wool a pool cost?

Yel

Not a bad area but it is rough, especially at night!
I'm still embrassed for her for when the boasted about drinking champagne in her Norwich penthouse. Apart from being very crass it's hardly that impressive

• Haha
Reactions: 5
They're always bragging about something, the other month Nic was bragging about her collection of Fornasetti candles:rolleyes:

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Her lips look atrocious.

She looks insane.

My SIL had one put in and it was $100,000+. Absolute insanity to spend that money on it, lol.
As I said upthread , it’s her money and she’s earned it to spend as she likes but putting it on IG for all and sundry is in poor taste.

Reactions: 1
I was just watching a bit of their live, how Sam puts up with Nic I will never know. I had to stop watching because I was fed up of Nic completely cutting Sam off mid sentence to talk about herself, she done it so many times in the short space of time I was watching.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
OMG I just cant with Nic and her dippy husband saying how big a task and stressful having a pool put in was. Oh my heart bleeds while people are losing their jobs and family members are dying of covid etc your a bit stressed because its a lot of work having a swimming pool put in your garden get in the real world!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
OMG I just cant with Nic and her dippy husband saying how big a task and stressful having a pool put in was. Oh my heart bleeds while people are losing their jobs and family members are dying of covid etc your a bit stressed because its a lot of work having a swimming pool put in your garden get in the real world!
Thank God I don’t follow them anymore , how ignorant are they?

• Wow
Promoting their new lipsticks :rolleyes: see all the usual suspects have got their freebies.
Not really sisters related but Nadine Baggot in her ridiculous one shoulder throw-back top, face bleeping the camera in their new lipsticks is so incredibly embarrassing. It’s so cringe. They must HAVE to repost it under their management or something.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Not really sisters related but Nadine Baggot in her ridiculous one shoulder throw-back top, face bleeping the camera in their new lipsticks is so incredibly embarrassing. It’s so cringe. They must HAVE to repost it under their management or something.
I thought the same. So cringe! She’s way too confident for my liking! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

It seemed a bit like they were trying to copy Lisa Eldridge who did the Golightly lipstick and who is known for being a huge Audrey Hepburn fan. I have that lipstick and it is beautiful. Is that a humblebrag? :unsure:

Reactions: 1
I don't think the lipsticks are selling as well as they'd have liked. They haven't stopped going on about them. When fleurdeforce released her mac lipstick it literally sold out within an hour. Sam and Nic's are still available and they've had so many people promoting them, they were even mentioned on the make up segment on This Morning today, probably paid by gleam to mention it.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.