Sallie Axl #59 please come back sallie, we love you, warts and all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remember last time she sold all the kids “designer” clothes for a tenner 🤣
---
Mother of the year letting her kid run it when most of her followers are pervs & punters 🙄

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Trying to get the next funds for her next trip
To see ‘ my love ‘ or spunked all her cash and can’t pay any bills or credit cards off !

Reactions: 7
Despite the tit spelling, I’m glad she’s sorting her brows. They’re horrific

• Haha
Reactions: 6
---
Mother of the year letting her kid run it when most of her followers are pervs & punters 🙄
I was just going to post this strip 🤔 hasn't she done this before but then remembered this is val we're talking about 🤣 rinse & bleeping repeat!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She's so embarrassing - taking a Hummer to the school is not really a flex Sal. It's not really for your kid tho is it - it's just an excuse for you to have a drink with the school mums who probably barely know who you are cos you don't actually have your kids full time. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Also she still has extensions in 🤣why is she lying 🤥 I can see them at the sides !

• Haha
Reactions: 4
---
Why does she even need to announce this. Just crack on and sell your tit nobody cares.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.