Sallie Axl #59 please come back sallie, we love you, warts and all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her bleeping voice and accent change in one video to the next! Frightening how many personalities she has 😲😲😲

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ha ha brilliant
One story she’s banging on about having fresh skin without the fake look
Next one she’s pumped her face full of fillers 🤣🤣🤣
What a melt

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Making out like she does the school run every day … and how hard it is ! Give over Sal .. you take those kids to school once a month, if that 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Sal - ive put it in the post for you today, 1st class hun...... your chufty badge, for taking YOUR children to school. Honest, i dont know how you do it!. I mean, its exhausting isnt it, that hour round trip, taking your children to an educational environment with adults that actually give a duck about them🤔. How on earth you manage that flight to Tulum is beyond me🤷‍♀️. You go girl👊🏻. Im glad im not one of the school mums there- i would be having words.

• Haha
She really is a disgrace of a mother. Only home a week and already wants out !

Reactions: 10
Probably had to come home to sign on at the DWP. I’ve never known anyone have so many trips abroad when they technically don’t have a job. Maybe the taxman should look into her bank details

Probably had to come home to sign on at the DWP. I’ve never known anyone have so many trips abroad when they technically don’t have a job. Maybe the taxman should look into her bank details
Like someone said she'll be moving money. Suitcases full of dirty cash. Same as price, same as Westbrook and any other social media prozzies/mingers

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.