Sallie Axl #59 please come back sallie, we love you, warts and all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sal, just accept you live in tuebrook towers ffs and not talum !

• Haha
Reactions: 16
duck off with your mother of year posts because you ponced round a bleeping Christmas market! I’d be more concerned that your eldest looks broken behind her eyes because of you! Yes you and all of your selfish life choices! You should be bleeping ashamed of yourself you slag! She’s an insult to all great parents 😡😡😡

Reactions: 20
What an absolute tit show she is 🤔 imagine prancing round the xmas markets in England dressed for skiing in Europe spending your ill gotten gains on guilt presents for your kids when all they want is your love, time and attention 😤😤 #'getinthebin

Reactions: 16
I can imagine the looks she must have been getting bouncing round the christmas market looking like an overgrown lego man mind you we did have a bit of snow

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Absolute loser , dragging your kids around a Christmas market in your red moon boots isn’t going to compensate the fact you leave your kids and run off abroad every three weeks from the tax payers money ! Those poor kids 😞

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She is just a total embarrassment! The look on her older daughters face at that Xmas market said it all. She just looked so sad 😔 . Too late Sal, you had your chance with those girls and you have blown it - you only have yourself to blame.

Reactions: 9
Note she won’t be posting any pictures/tagging her “partner” in any of these quotes - mainly cos he’s a punter turned sugar daddy 🤗

Reactions: 9
Imaginary fella or some punter ? Imagine the state of him 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Isn’t it the creepiest photo. Im genuinely shocked she would post that photo. She looks, like you say, totally detached. She’s only posted that because she looks all glammed with her hair and lashes done.
---
View attachment 2603158
Also why does she post this sort of stuff with a gloating comment? I’ve been self employed with my own businesses for a decade - but don’t feel the need to slag off those that work for someone else. If she’s as enlightened as she says she is, then why is she so condescending about others? That’s some low vibration behaviour if you ask me.
Let see Sal's self employed tax returns then 😒😒😒 the bleeping skank can't even manage a small business she attempts to run every month.

She wouldn't last 5 minutes in a corporate or self employed environment. It means being disciplined, listening to others and putting the hours in. Her coke rotten mind is that detached of anything she has no focus. She literally has zero purpose in life!
---
Can’t even take you kids out for tea without needing alcohol.. sals a pisshead .. pass it on 😂
I'm sure all kids love to go yo sushi 😒

She cant even take them to a local little Italian or family pub, selfish bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She has evil eye slippers 🤣🤣 nobody believes in your spiritual bullshit Sal, you need more than slippers to help you

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.