Sallie Axl #59 please come back sallie, we love you, warts and all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think she’s posting the kids because she misses them. I think she’s posting them as some sort of one up on SMD as she’s covering her kids faces now. She’s a sad pathetic piece of sh*t. Wish those girls were well away from her and the enabler with someone giving them proper love

Reactions: 10
Vapid Val - just use Fiverr like the rest of us you attention seeking weirdo. ‘High end’ web designers at your finger tips including reviews & pricing listings you meff 🙄

waking up to her endless old posts of trips with her kids are frankly embarrassing. Us real Mums are up to sort the packed lunches & take our kids to school with a cuddle and a kiss so they know they are sincerely loved EVERY DAY - not just when it’s all faux happy coz we’re on holiday. Piss off Sallie Axl you massive fraud.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Here we go again with the endless stuff about taking her kids all over the world and trying to stop her guilt of leaving her kids every other week ! She is obviously on a high as it’s the I’m a ‘ biusness ‘ woman shite again !

deffo a ‘ I am a DJ for hire ‘ page coming up

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Here we go again with the endless stuff about taking her kids all over the world and trying to stop her guilt of leaving her kids every other week ! She is obviously on a high as it’s the I’m a ‘ biusness ‘ woman shite again !

deffo a ‘ I am a DJ for hire ‘ page coming up
More like her vagina is up for hire lol 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don’t even have kids and I’m a better mom than her.

Defo on a massive comedown and trying to reassure herself that she’s a good mother. Her life must be absolutely exhausting mentally

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She’s gonna be a kids party entertainer……

Clown, DJ, drug dealer and her fanny for the dads

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.