Sallie Axl #59 please come back sallie, we love you, warts and all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So how long before Sal needs a break ? Or is it going to be another ‘. I am never leaving my kids again one ‘ ?! Where next Val ? She must ponce off people big time !

Reactions: 5
Why is she so boring lately, she at least was entertaining and funny when she was up to all sorts, now she’s just dull!! This is an absolute borefest 🥱 Ratgirls I’m deserting ship unless Sal suddenly develops a personality 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So whilst my feed is littered with proud parents sending their kids off to school, here she is sat in emirates business class after 2 weeks of being shat and pissed on. She's a wreck of a human

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I always wanted one of those necklaces as a 8 year old lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s always got score to settle.

She makes out that she’s this big spiritual earth girly girl, then she posts something that proves she’s so far from that she should be based on Pluto.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Nah it’s much more fun getting shagged by a bunch of Iraqis than doing the school run. The kids are better off without her around being ‘fun mum’ for a few days before she is off to the next trafficked women’s sex auction.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Sal love we saw you go full rat girl don’t try to pretend you don’t like confrontation 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Sal love we saw you go full rat girl don’t try to pretend you don’t like confrontation 🤣
The good ol days 😂😂😂 🐀 🐀 ✂
---
Early thread title:
Sals travelling in style after being bummed in Iraq, anyone paying for that ol brass has got to be on crack!
---
Ps I’ve been to over 1000 countries if we are classing flying over places as our ‘travelled to’ list! Fuking liar ✈ 🤥

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Do you reckon she actually flies biz, or just begs to sit there for a bit after everyone else has disembarked for a photo op?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.