Sallie Axl #59 please come back sallie, we love you, warts and all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m on a night shift and haven’t been on here in ages.
She’s still up to the same old tricks. Most of us are prepping our kids for going back to school / where is Stabby? Nowhere to be seen buying the necessary things or appeasing her children’s potential concerns for the year ahead. She’s just completely mindless when it comes to their needs. Selfish woman.

Reactions: 14
Most mothers are asking what shoes their kids want and making a day of it , we used to go and have lunch after . Not old Valerie , she’s in Bali swaying to the house music out her nut and more worried about her make up kit being stolen !!! She needs a go fund me ‘ Get Val home to her kids ‘ page !

Reactions: 14
Most mothers are asking what shoes their kids want and making a day of it , we used to go and have lunch after . Not old Valerie , she’s in Bali swaying to the house music out her nut and more worried about her make up kit being stolen !!! She needs a go fund me ‘ Get Val home to her kids ‘ page !
Showing my age but when my mum took me we'd go to Uncle Sam's after. (Liverpool)

Reactions: 5
Spent YEARS building your makeup kit up? No wonder these old slapperz have skin like rotten dog food. The bacteria in that makeup :sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It’s not even her make up kit. She’s more concerned with a complete strangers make up kit that lives in Ibiza than her children’s school shoes. She probably doesn’t even know her kids are due to go back & which year they’re returning to

Reactions: 15
The makeup artist should have had insurance for her makeup kit, and shouldn’t have left it wherever she left it (I’m going to guess her car). Honestly, these people are not intelligent enough to be self employed

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The makeup artist should have had insurance for her makeup kit, and shouldn’t have left it wherever she left it (I’m going to guess her car). Honestly, these people are not intelligent enough to be self employed
1000% she ain't self employed. Probs some dodgy crank with a dealer, money laundering fella like they all are these days

Reactions: 7
Why is the little woman still private 😩 thought she had a private fambo insta? She mustn't be getting much business having her account closed

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Time to get back to your kids Sal , have a little detox and grow the fook up !!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm still just waiting for her Iris Optic sunglasses to go on sale. Been waiting all summer 😔

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.